When did you start liking Braun Strowman?

JGPLX.

Braun Strowman is pretty much universally loved by wrestling fans, and it seems the same can be said for this forum. Despite inconsistent booking, he is still really over to this day - when did you start liking the guy?

Although I don't think I can pin it down to one thing, I think his first 'I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!' moment with Roman really was a turning point for me. Him continually attacking him, throwing him off the stage while on the stretcher and finally tipping over the *censored*ing ambulance was just awesome. Here it is cos it never gets old.

When he was on TalkNShop with Gallows, Anderson and Jericho. Showed a lot of personality and was pretty damn funny. I've been a fan ever since

Yeah he was pretty god damn awesome with this. The talk about the poop app is the best.

I kinda loved the way they were doing the most crazy shit with him. Him trying to murder Roman, Roman trying to murder him. Good stuff.

Probably the last time I watched WWE regularly was during his feud with Roman and he was flipping vehicles around lol. That's when I started to like him and probably the only guy I care about nowadays on WWE. I'd love to see dream matches with him taking on the likes of Hulk Hogan, the Giant back in WCW, or a prime Undertaker.

Archived