Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

I'm still extremely worried about these "Streamlined controls". They controls didn't need streamlining, they just need to *censored*ing work 100 percent of the time.

Explain what this means bro. I've been confused by it.

I don't believe we need some new control scheme, I just want shit to work one hundred percent of the time. When I use a strong strike, I want my character to do that strike, not just stand there staring. When I hit the reversal button, I want it to bloody register.

I don't need some new control scheme that I need to learn and, god forbid, leaves us with less modifiers, I just want everything to work as intended 100 percent of the time.

No I mean, what are streamlined controls?

One of the things 2K claimed when 2K20 was revealed is that it would have new streamlined controls. No idea what they meant either but i'm worried about it.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2k are gonna be at Raw tomorrow apparently, perhaps they're filming the roster reveal? Or an interview with Becky Lynch's make up artist whose dyes her hair or something. :lol:

https://twitter.com/Ramon3MR/status/1175585666098286597?s=19

Why are you laughing? You're right!

I'm not a big fan of the soon reply by 2k. I feel a month is cutting it really short. It's a shame really.

Is big head mode still gonna be in or was that just a one time thing?

Personally hoping that's a one time thing, but unfortunately... it seems to be quite popular, from all that I've been reading around the interwebs.

Why? What's wrong with a little fun? I'd love to see it expanded. Big feet, big arms, big hands, etc.

Probably because I was never a fan of big head mode in NBA Jam? However, I thought it was fun when they added programmers of the game as playable characters around the same time.

"Different strokes for different folks"... just my two cents.

Is big head mode still gonna be in or was that just a one time thing?

Personally hoping that's a one time thing, but unfortunately... it seems to be quite popular, from all that I've been reading around the interwebs.

Why? What's wrong with a little fun? I'd love to see it expanded. Big feet, big arms, big hands, etc.

Yeah. Plus, Big Head is optional. People who hate it, don't have to use it. Simple as that.

Probably because I was never a fan of big head mode in NBA Jam? However, I thought it was fun when they added programmers of the game as playable characters around the same time.

"Different strokes for different folks"... just my two cents.

Disliking an optional feature doesn't explain wanting it to be gone^^

I hope they finally allow us to select DIFFERENT arenas for royal rumble matches. I hate having a classic WWF or WCW or ECW roster and have no option but to use the default/current Royal Rumble arena in 2019.

Just let me have the option to select my custom old school 90s rumble arena for my WWF roster for a rumble match.

My custom WORLD WAR 3 arena for my WCW roster etc etc.

I 100% agree. Being able to play the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber matches in any arena we want to, is a must have for me!

I've wanted that option for years now! It doesn't make sense that after all these years of Create an Arena being a mode in the games, that the RR and EC Matches are arena locked to those specific arenas!

All that does is ruin things, if your doing a custom show in Universe Mode that is non WWE aligned promotion, say if you wanted to do a WCW, ECW or AEW Universe Mode and the RR and EC matches are held in WWE arenas!

EXACTLY! Its the only thing I actually request each year. Im cool with everything else.

I hope they finally allow us to select DIFFERENT arenas for royal rumble matches. I hate having a classic WWF or WCW or ECW roster and have no option but to use the default/current Royal Rumble arena in 2019.

Just let me have the option to select my custom old school 90s rumble arena for my WWF roster for a rumble match.

My custom WORLD WAR 3 arena for my WCW roster etc etc.

I 100% agree. Being able to play the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber matches in any arena we want to, is a must have for me!

I've wanted that option for years now! It doesn't make sense that after all these years of Create an Arena being a mode in the games, that the RR and EC Matches are arena locked to those specific arenas!

All that does is ruin things, if your doing a custom show in Universe Mode that is non WWE aligned promotion, say if you wanted to do a WCW, ECW or AEW Universe Mode and the RR and EC matches are held in WWE arenas!

EXACTLY! Its the only thing I actually request each year. Im cool with everything else.

Yeah, let's hope that finally in WWE2K20 we can finally get this as a possibility, we shouldn't have to keep asking for this year after year after year!

Archived