Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they finally allow us to select DIFFERENT arenas for royal rumble matches. I hate having a classic WWF or WCW or ECW roster and have no option but to use the default/current Royal Rumble arena in 2019.

Just let me have the option to select my custom old school 90s rumble arena for my WWF roster for a rumble match.

My custom WORLD WAR 3 arena for my WCW roster etc etc.

I was thinking staying away from here for a bit then coming back, there's at least been a first timer entrance video. Nope, just bullsheeit XD. After skipping 19 I told myself I'd prolly jump back in for 20 but how am I supposed to be excited if they don't give me anything thst makes me wanna pick 18 back up in anticipation. That info bomb two weeks from launch, I prolly won't even see it

I'm still extremely worried about these "Streamlined controls". They controls didn't need streamlining, they just need to *censored*ing work 100 percent of the time.

Explain what this means bro. I've been confused by it.

I don't believe we need some new control scheme, I just want shit to work one hundred percent of the time. When I use a strong strike, I want my character to do that strike, not just stand there staring. When I hit the reversal button, I want it to bloody register.

I don't need some new control scheme that I need to learn and, god forbid, leaves us with less modifiers, I just want everything to work as intended 100 percent of the time.

Usually this place is pretty optimistic about things. If this place is primarily negative, I can only imagine what the battlefield of 2K forums is like currently. Hell, even Reddit and their Youtube paid supporters are pretty negative right now. Kinda crazy.

I went on there few days ago to see if there was anything on there, a rumour, different news etc, but it's just the same 5 people arguing, one thread is like 50 odd pages of arguing, makes me feel grateful for this place and everyone on here. It may not be optimistic here, but it's home. :lol:

Usually this place is pretty optimistic about things. If this place is primarily negative, I can only imagine what the battlefield of 2K forums is like currently. Hell, even Reddit and their Youtube paid supporters are pretty negative right now. Kinda crazy.

This place was never an optimistic place and I ve been here since 2007 :lol:

Archived