WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

Guest Fight Me.

That sucks.

38 minutes ago, HeLLBlaZer#14 said:

They were supposed to be with rollins,I think something happened cause of the  corona

One of them got injured again in that No DQ match Big Show randomly returned for.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Credit:pwi 

As far, it appears the WWE cutbacks have been related to office staff who had been furloughed back in April but had not been brought back to work for the company.  In the last 6-8 weeks, WWE had been bringing back a small amount of those placed on furlough with some employees returning every week or so.  It would appear, based on what we are hearing, that many of those being let go today were some who had been waiting word on when they were returning to work.  

We are told that there have been departures all across the board, with live events and travel departments hit hard, obviously due to the reduced need for those departments given the lack of touring brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.  

PWInsider.com has not yet heard of any talent releases.  Whether talent will be part of this latest cutback remains to be seen.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, A.O.L. said:

Can’t wait until I come in this thread one day to read they’ve released Lars. :)

Blows my *censored*ing mind that they've released all these loyal guys but that sack of shit is still there.

2 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Blows my *censored*ing mind that they've released all these loyal guys but that sack of shit is still there.

to be fair... Titus paints a different picture of him. and he does make some good points.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/05/titus-oneil-reveals-his-thoughts-on-the-lars-sullivan-654203/

not gonna lie, the story they are doing with him though... it's weird.

you label him a freak for no reason about 100 times (kayfabe), then you give the backstory how he was bullied and abused... but you know, he is still a freak and a monster. except what he does is extremely mild compared to the likes of, Rollins or even Reigns...

it's also obviously reflective about the real life situation... so that's whats mind boggling. you want us to feel sympathetic or not? 

Edited by AONO.

5 hours ago, AONO. said:

to be fair... Titus paints a different picture of him. and he does make some good points.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/05/titus-oneil-reveals-his-thoughts-on-the-lars-sullivan-654203/

not gonna lie, the story they are doing with him though... it's weird.

you label him a freak for no reason about 100 times (kayfabe), then you give the backstory how he was bullied and abused... but you know, he is still a freak and a monster. except what he does is extremely mild compared to the likes of, Rollins or even Reigns...

it's also obviously reflective about the real life situation... so that's whats mind boggling. you want us to feel sympathetic or not? 

Seems like Sullivan did more than Hogan, who pretty much said: Dont get caught being a racist prick and im sorry you are offended by what i said.
Thats something at least.
If he has learned from it and wants to be better, fine.

But honestly,  he bores me as wrestler.
He has nothing that makes me want to see him and the story they do with him, does nothing to me.

Yeah, kinda the same with me. It's been like that even in NXT. And I'm not sure really why. Maybe it's because when you see him, you wish or expect to see more of him, or something that will grab you other than his look...  yet he doesn't really do much.