Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn Peyton cut that promo on Raw Talk and they just said “lmao shut up”

but yeah Velveteen still having a job so far is nuts. this is the perfect time to axe him if you’re going to

1 minute ago, snakebiteSB said:

I bet they won't clear Joe so he's going elsewhere, don't blame him and I want to see him in a ring. Most of the releases so far will do well without the WWE and it'd be interesting what Bo does, will carry on wrestling or go all in with farm. 

Budgets cuts! They got that massive deal with Peacock. 

Bet all that money goes to Stakeholders as bonuses. Can’t cut those out...

Samoa Joe would be a priceless addition to either AEW or NJPW. I'm not sure what he's able to do right now (did he start commentary because he is injured?) But, yeah...obviously Joe is a HoF worthy wrestler that any respectable organization will want to snatch up. Chelsea Green will undoubtedly sign with Impact again, since that's where Matt is. Billie and Bo could be nice additions to AEW too, if that's something they want. AEW really needs to improve their women's division. So, Billie would be a suitable "get" for that. And...Kalisto. Of course Kalisto would be great anywhere. Kalisto going to AEW would mean potential matches with guys like Penta/Fenix/Pac, etc...so of course I'm all for that.

1 minute ago, snakebiteSB said:

You could say that about 90% of the underused talent on the main roster. 

I could, and I probably will at some point. *Censored* this company.

I'm still surprised they got rid of Kalisto over the other two though, assuming they're not next on the chopping block.

Edited by CROSS-Out

Guest Fight Me.
Just now, glennsoe said:

Damn, wwe2k22 is outdated already

I think a couple years back they were able to remove Austin Aries and Big Cass just a couple short months before release. They were gone around summer time I think. Damn, this would be a big blow to the roster if they remove Joe and a couple others.

3 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Damn, wwe2k22 is outdated already

I hope we get to keep some of these people in the game. It isn’t “outdated”, it’s just extra people we get to have, presumably in other companies by the time the game is out. Plus it’s always been so hard for people to create Joe.

Edited by A N T I -