Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

252 down to 194? Well shit

we dont know the alt attires that are littering the select screen like every year.

when i just want to find someone to replace a wrestler in my Universe match and i have to scroll thru 100 daniel bryans and a kevin owens in a different shirt for some reason...just to find the person i want

Luke Harper has his Bludgeon Brothers render, he's got his return attire in the game, renders don't mean anything, but I think once they tweet the full roster is up on the site, it might be worth going to have a double check to see what the full roster is now.

Yeah. Gonna wait for that and then check. If the people that are missing are actually in (but they just felt werent important to announce) Ill pick up at Black Friday

I hope they speed up the animations on the discus clotheslines a bit. great moves, but really difficult to hit due to how slow they go. (this wouldn't be an issue if we could begin the move any time though. Hint hint, nudge nudge 2K)

I could see Jericho being in too, tbh. I remember one of the games did a similar thing in the past, but I can't remember who it was. They didn't announce them at all or list them on the site, because they had left the WWE...but they were in the game anyway. Was it Ryback or something? Can't remember.

Glad Rush is actually in. Now to fix the Ascension being in

Its especially odd to me that they would get removed of all choices considering they just got a brand spanking new entrance in 2K19.

I could see Jericho being in too, tbh. I remember one of the games did a similar thing in the past, but I can't remember who it was. They didn't announce them at all or list them on the site, because they had left the WWE...but they were in the game anyway. Was it Ryback or something? Can't remember.

RVD was in.... SVR2011? Despite being in TNA at the time.

They didnt announce Mickie was in the game either, then we found out she was playable after the roster reveal.

RVD had signed the contract to be in the game before he debuted in TNA.

Archived