Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Backstage Pass/Season Pass doesn't even include the Smackdown DLC, just Original Packs 2-4 tf. So if I pre-order the regular game and then buy the Backstage Pass on Black Friday (are season passes even discounted in Black Friday? lol) then I'd be paying the price of the Deluxe Edition but without the Smackdown DLC

I had the collectors last year all the so called exclusive DLC was released for £5-£8 within a month to buy independently

I'm just bummed, too...because the SD 20 year edition should be so much better than it is.

Instead of all the fantasy stuff, they could have offered a deep-dive into the history of Smackdown, with truly unexpected people like Nunzio, Shawn O'Haire, Umaga, Tajiri, Spike Dudley, etc. That's what we should be getting this year...a celebration of all things Smackdown and WWE games.

Not whatever this soulless abomination is...

I'm just bummed, too...because the SD 20 year edition should be so much better than it is.

Instead of all the fantasy stuff, they could have offered a deep-dive into the history of Smackdown, with truly unexpected people like Nunzio, Shawn O'Haire, Tajiri, Spike Dudley, etc. That's what we should be getting this year...a celebration of all things Smackdown and WWE games.

Yeah, this game clearly doesn't seem to be catering to the hardcore wrestling fan.

Thats...horrible.

I mean it was to be expected that they would remove a few people and that it will be pretty outdated at release, but i didnt expect this.

And man that ingame stuff is not helping.

They have messed up the facial animations even more, the rock looks even worse than his "the mummy" CGI version, hair that dont have any physics clipping through clothing quite clearly and a in general unpolished look of the game.

At this point its quite clear that they dont really have any interest in the wwe fan or wrestling gamer.

The focus on career mode, tower, fantasy stuff, streamlining the controls to have all needed actions on the face buttons, the fantasy dlc...its obvious that they are slowly turning the series into a game that seeks the casual gamer as the priority audience.

Legends took another big hit. Just like last year.

Its a shame to see that 2K wasn't able to get the whole current roster in the game. Thats one of my favorite things about them compared to THQ. They seemed to really care about getting everyone in the game regardless of TV time, popularity etc.

If i compare all the ppl from 2k19 missing, to the new ppl they are adding in 2k20. Its almost a wash for me i think.

If i have the choice between having Buddy Murphy, Hulk Hogan, Chyna, Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, Kendrick, Ciampa, Mankind & Mark Henry.

Im picking them over Rude, Perfect, Ascension, Colons, Vader, Sid, DDP, Luger etc.

just barely tho.

Hoping Riddle has this attire

Screen-Shot-2019-06-01-at-6-09-20-PM.jpg

I just hope they aint got him in his debut attire, as long as we get this white attire or the yellow attire or any attire he wore after his debut we can pretty much make most of his recent attires with some color changes. Its just if he's in his debut attire we're gonna have to take up logo space making his newer ones.

tuclO6p.jpg

Yeah i love that attire, just sucks it wasn't one of his other attires, cause we can't really recolor the Yankees gear and make any of his other attires. Unless we're able to color the stripes the same color of his trunks without affecting the color of any of the logos then we may be able to make his other attires. But just watch the color of the stripes be connected to the other blue logos as well....

I joked a while back that superstar edits would be gone. I'm waiting for the other boot to drop. Lol.

Bro, don't even joke about that. ?

Lol, PC 2K19 modder do what the 2K devs couldn't do in months.

4Qvg4Uo.jpg

i'll be more impressed if that was the new smackdown arena

Lio honestly I could see, as we all thought he was legit gone or out the door earlier this year.

and yet Harper, who literally asked for his release on twitter, made the game.

Lio behaved like a spoiled dipshit. Harper did not.

Great so now i gotta take up a shit ton of logo spots for a caw of Lio Rush with all his tattoos and the logos on his tights and kickpads, great....Seriously don't get why he was cut from the game and Harper made it in, no idea at all.

Also have to take up slots for Killian Dain, Wolfe, Wesley Blake, Cutler, WALTER, Kushida etc. Here i was thinking i was gonna be able to save caw slots for just AEW guys and a few NXT jobbers and NJPW guys, cause i was thinking most if not all guys missing last year would be in, but no still some missing and a chunk took out as well, so now a chunk of caw slots gotta go to guys who should already be in the freaking game...

Lio honestly I could see, as we all thought he was legit gone or out the door earlier this year.

Lio didn't behave like anything. He wanted money he was owed to him at signings and stuff he added to Bobby, etc. Hard to call someone like that a dipshit. And he didnt bash the company while wanting what was his.

Lio didn't behave like anything. He wanted money he was owed to him at signings and stuff he added to Bobby, etc. Hard to call someone like that a dipshit. And he didnt bash the company while wanting what was his.

His behavior backstage was reportedly extremely egotistical, rubbing the locker room at large the wrong way, all while his actions when Emma got released were still fresh in peoples minds. He acted like a dipshit.

Archived