Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Lio Rush not in the game or what? He was on the site yesterday then he was removed. That's not a good sign as far as his status goes.

I doubt 2k will clarify - they havent really shown much interest in that sort of thing this year. Hopefully the YouTube people will be able to tell us whenever they are allowed to share what they are filming this weekend.

How is saying the N-word worse than outright physically hitting someone unable to defend themselves? You know how many people get seriously hurt or die due to domestic violence? When was the last time someone dropped down dead after being called the N-word? The fact you just write it off as "slapping some bitch" as if women deserve to be hit says a lot about you.

I couldn't believe what I was ready to be honest.

But anyway, back on subject.

Yeah having taken a bit of time to calm down and re-read what I posted I realise some of the things I said were over the line. I apologise if I offended anyone.

Moving on, what exactly you guys looking forward to the most? I'm interested in the new paybacks myself. It seems we got a few new ones judging from the screenshot Denk posted.

Being a racist>>>>>some legacy in a fake ass "sport". *Censored* his legacy. Austin eclipsed him money wise. Rock now more than ever has eclipsed him as a household name.

I I won't say he Eclipse him as a household name what are the time Hogan is pretty much a pop culture icon he represented a decade you think of the 80s Hogan part of that I wouldn't really say The Rock has a pop culture icon status yet

okay Rock is 1000% a bigger star than Hogan. i dont even think its close. maybe in the wrestling world you have an argument but as far as overall celebrity, there isnt even a debate to be had here. Rock is what, the biggest box office star of the past how many years? he has done enough for younger fans of him to not even know he was a wrestler at one point. even in the wrestling world, notice how Hogan is always available for appearances but were lucky to get Rock even once a year. who gets astronomical pops and boost ratings whenever he shows up and who got booed just because his name was mentioned a few weeks ago? put Hogan being a piece of shit aside (since many people do anyway) and Rock is STILL a much bigger star than him.

I don't get why Drake Maverick isn't in at all, he was in 2K19 back when he was just a GM for 205 Live, and over the last year he's been more of an active wrestler and on screen character on Raw with the 24/7 title stuff, so you'd think this year more than ever he'd be in and be a playable wrestler.

I don't get why Drake Maverick isn't in at all, he was in 2K19 back when he was just a GM for 205 Live, and over the last year he's been more of an active wrestler and on screen character on Raw with the 24/7 title stuff, so you'd think this year more than ever he'd be in and be a playable wrestler.

I don't think the roster page showed any manager, so he's maybe in it as manager again and then you can make him playable.

I don't think the roster page showed any manager, so he's maybe in it as manager again and then you can make him playable.

I guess that may be be the case, but still he should be able to be picked as an active wrestler, he's had a bunch of in ring matches over the last year and been a competitor, i don't wanna have to use him as a caw with the manager bug that allows you to do that.

Drake should be in. But in fairness the whole 24/7 thing when he started actually being on TV with a storyline was what 3-4 months ago?

He's had maybe 1-3 actual matches in the ring maybe? Like quick tag matches i think.

i honestly wouldnt be surprised if the only 24/7 thing in the game is just the belt.

Drake should be in. But in fairness the whole 24/7 thing when he started actually being on TV with a storyline was what 3-4 months ago?

He's had maybe 1-3 actual matches in the ring maybe? Like quick tag matches i think.

i honestly wouldnt be surprised if the only 24/7 thing in the game is just the belt.

Nah him involved with the 24/7 stuff goes back at least 4 or 5 months, plenty of time for them to make his model playable as a wrestler with an attire i'd think.

As far as matches go, he's faced R Truth a few times in the ring, he faced Mike Kanellis on 205 Live, he tagged with his wife against Carmella and R Truth, he faced Bobby Roode even going back to when he managed AOP, he was in a battle royal, he tagged with AOP a few times.

He's definitely had enough matches to justify being an active wrestler in the game.

Nah him involved with the 24/7 stuff goes back at least 4 or 5 months, plenty of time for them to make his model playable as a wrestler with an attire i'd think.

it didn't exist 5 months ago. So 3-4 months like i said would be correct.

Since things with Drake maybe didn't heat up for the first month yet. It wasn't till july something when the whole thing with his marriage and wife storyline started.

June is when they are pretty much done putting ppl into the game. So up until that point he was just a manager for AOP that was involved in 2 handicap tag matches.

So u could see how they might not think to put him in as a wrestler

Archived