Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Lio honestly I could see, as we all thought he was legit gone or out the door earlier this year.

and yet Harper, who literally asked for his release on twitter, made the game.

Lio behaved like a spoiled dipshit. Harper did not.

Lio didn't behave like anything. He wanted money he was owed to him at signings and stuff he added to Bobby, etc. Hard to call someone like that a dipshit. And he didnt bash the company while wanting what was his.

His behavior backstage was reportedly extremely egotistical, rubbing the locker room at large the wrong way, all while his actions when Emma got released were still fresh in peoples minds. He acted like a dipshit.

Reportedly is the key word. And that Emna she is ancient. But anyway he's flourishing now so all is well. I'm speaking up for money I'm owed also. I'm not going to be a good little soldier and not speak out on what I fill is owed to me.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought Id say this but Im debating cancelling my pre-order now. Having a classic 1980s Hulk Hogan in game is one of the main reasons why I was excited for this game and now the possibility of not getting that combined with all the legends they have removed from the game has me wondering why I am getting this.

Just give Hogan an 80s attire? Lol

Yeah i don't get people being so upset about no 80's Hogan, the only big difference is his stubble and you can probably dye it to get rid of it, is it really so bad to not get the game over it just cause the model has some stubble and maybe a tad bit older in the face?

I prefer the 2002 Hogan we've not had that version in a game since Here Comes The Pain, he's definitely my favorite era of Hogan, as someone else said he was the perfect blend of all the good parts of Hogan over the years, the cool stubble, the long tights, the theme.

i mean. i think all 3 versions of him are in. As theres no reason to believe there isn't. We always get multiple hogan alts. And they dont really show alts before release.

but also. U cant make a 1980s WWF Hogan using his 2002 black beard head

it would be fine for making NWO hogan tho

i mean. i think all 3 versions of him are in. As theres no reason to believe there isn't. We always get multiple hogan alts. And they dont really show alts before release.

Why cant you? He looks the same with just a beard. Still has the mustache.

I could see Jericho being in too, tbh. I remember one of the games did a similar thing in the past, but I can't remember who it was. They didn't announce them at all or list them on the site, because they had left the WWE...but they were in the game anyway. Was it Ryback or something? Can't remember.

I think it was WWE 12 where they kept Chavo and Kozlov after they were released but didnt announce them as part of the roster reveal

2002 Hogan looked nothing like 80's Hogan.

Hell, 1993 Hogan looked nothing like 80's Hogan.

2002 Hogan looked nothing like 80's Hogan.

Hell, 1993 Hogan looked nothing like 80's Hogan.

I mean its Still Hogan, with some stubble and a bit more aged, i dunno i just don't think its something to not get the game over. But something tells me 80's Hogan is in, he seems like the type that they would give multiple attires from each era like they do for Undertaker.

They never usually list all Undertaker's alternate attires on the roster stuff, so whos to say Hogan doesn't have an 80's alt attire.

ppl saying u can use a 49 year old bald hogan with a black beard....to represent a 33 yr old beardless and still kinda has hair Hogan. r taking crazy pills

Thats like saying u can use Mohawk WM 30 era Undertaker as red ponytailed and goateed American Badass Taker.

or saying u can use Big Poppa Pump as 1993 WWF era Steiner Bros Scott Steiner.

like...u could. I guess. But you'd be wrong

ppl saying u can use a 49 year old bald hogan with a black beard....to represent a 33 yr old beardless and still kinda has hair Hogan. r taking crazy pills

Thats like saying u can use Mohawk WM 30 era Undertaker as red ponytailed and goateed American Badass Taker.

or saying u can use Big Poppa Pump as 1993 WWF era Steiner Bros Scott Steiner.

like...u could. I guess. But you'd be wrong

Now come on its not the same thing as saying to use a bald Taker with a Mohawk for a Taker with long hair in a ponytail and a completely different hair color, Hogan still relatively had the same look, sure the thin hair he had in the 80's on top is gone and theres some stubble you can likely dye anyways.

I'm not saying he looks exactly as he did in the 80's, but its not as drastic of a difference like red haired ponytail American Bad Ass Taker and mohawk Taker.

I mean you could easily put 2002 Hogan in some yellow trunks and it wouldn't look that far off from 80's Hogan.

Archived