Who should of ended Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak?

JohnStone1987

Your opinion. Who should of ended Takers Streak?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who should of been the one to END Taker's WM Streak?

• Brock Lesnar (WrestleMania 30)
    • CM Punk (WrestleMania 29)
    • OTHER (Name Superstar)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People said that Brock didn't need it in that ending was freak with him meant nothing and that all the stuff that the undertaker had gone through with that streak meant nothing because somebody who's already established got it; but I think it was the perfect move. Nobody expected Brock Lesnar to beat the undertaker nobody. It establishes Brock a guy who's going to be there more dates than just what your undertakers going to show up every once a year and and do; to the point where anyone who even looks decent in a match with Brock is getting put over you don't have to actually win the match. And it will elevate somebody to know Heights when they actually defeat of Brock Lesnar

People said that Brock didn't need it in that ending was freak with him meant nothing and that all the stuff that the undertaker had gone through with that streak meant nothing because somebody who's already established got it; but I think it was the perfect move. Nobody expected Brock Lesnar to beat the undertaker nobody. It establishes Brock a guy who's going to be there more dates than just what your undertakers going to show up every once a year and and do; to the point where anyone who even looks decent in a match with Brock is getting put over you don't have to actually win the match. And it will elevate somebody to know Heights when they actually defeat of Brock Lesnar

Yeah the part timer Lesnar who shows up at Mania, then on RAW the next night, then SummerSlam then NoC and hasn't been seen since after Rumble and now won't be seen until WrestleMania probably.

This is the guy WWE had to end the 21 year Streak.

Yeah the part timer Lesnar who shows up at Mania, then on RAW the next night, then SummerSlam then NoC and hasn't been seen since after Rumble and now won't be seen until WrestleMania probably.

This is the guy WWE had to end the 21 year Streak.

Even if he just shows up once in awhile, it's more then once a year.

I don't think Punk would've left had he ended it. He just (seemingly) wanted validation and acceptance by the company, which is partially why he wanted to main event Mania (as in, the company views him as enough of a commodity to main event their biggest show) and I think him beating Taker would've signaled that to him. It's possible he still would've walked over something but I think, had he ended the Streak, it would've done the opposite and made him wanna be with the company instead of leaving it.

But I wouldn't have picked him anyway. John Cena resulting in a heel turn was my fantasy booking idea.

Archived