Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Farming Simulator 15 on PS4. Surprisingly good fun when working on your farm with mates.

Dying Light

How is it man?

Dude, before I brought it I was always skeptical of it. Seeing it on videos and stuff but honestly it's so much fun. It's really really fun, few bugs here and there but overall it's a solid game.

I couldn't finish Watch Dogs. I got so bored of it.

I'm playing BF4. Spring patch is out and I want to see how it is.

Dude. It's killing m right now to finish it. Because it feels like it just drags.

I've been playing BF4, too, because I bought BF: Hardline and thought it was ass (took it back after a week or so), and I've never played BF4 online for next-gen. I'm gonna re-download the Naval Strike DLC this weekend.

Only other games I've been playing lately have been NBA 2K15, GTA V, and Shadow of Mordor. I'm seriously just waiting until Arkham Knight comes out. Haven't been this hyped for game since GTA V.

Keep jumping between Civ V: BNW, EA Sports UFC, and Witcher 3.

The Witcher 3 and Diablo 3. So, much grinding I still have to do on D3, 5 million gold (only have 1.3 so far).

Late to the party but I recently picked up Dying Light, i'm pleasantly surprised, I didn't expect much but its fun as hell

Been playing Xenoblade on my 3DS and picked up Splatoon for the WiiU. Splatoon is so much damn fun.

Really?

Been playing Xenoblade on my 3DS and picked up Splatoon for the WiiU. Splatoon is so much damn fun.

Really?

I'm also interested

Hooked up the PS1, been playing me some Crash 2!

Ratchet and Clank: Into The Nexus. Fun, yet really short game if you don't go for a lot of the challenges.

Finishing up the MKX trophies, Splatoon, Witcher 3, and going to start the achievements for Lego Hobbit. My back log is going to be huge if I dont finish :lol:

My and my buddies have just done Halo3 and 4. Think we're starting ODST tonight. Really not looking forward to it. I'm also playing Sunset Overdrive and FFX HD. Forgot how much talking there is at the start of that game.