WWE 2K15 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the ''MK Ultra'' (Back-to-Belly Piledrive) in the game? I want to update Corey Grave's moveset to have more of his moves before coming to WWE.

It's in the moves pack.

Is the ''MK Ultra'' (Back-to-Belly Piledrive) in the game? I want to update Corey Grave's moveset to have more of his moves before coming to WWE.

It's in as "Crunchy".

Thanks, I been looking for MK Ultra or Back-to-Belly Piledriver and couldn't find it.

And Stone Cold

This! In SD HCTP, his entrance was much better than what we currently have. Nothing about the current one screams Stone Cold, well other than the ring motion.

lmao no.

His HCTP looks akward as hell.

His current entrance is atleast how exactly walked to the ring one time.

I have a question for people who have the game. Now that superstar threads has been replaced, is it possible to do simple recolors of attires?

Of course, but it takes up a caw slot still, even if you set it as an alt attire.

And Stone Cold

This! In SD HCTP, his entrance was much better than what we currently have. Nothing about the current one screams Stone Cold, well other than the ring motion.

lmao no.

His HCTP looks akward as hell.

His current entrance is atleast how exactly walked to the ring one time.

Which is why it needs re-done. We need a Stone Cold entrance that has that BMF attitude. I just don't feel it when I watch it on 2K15.

There is no tornado tag

You can actually get one in Universe Mode if you are really lucky.

I believed this to be a myth until last night...at my Capitol Punishment PPV, the game auto-booked an ELIMINATION TABLE TORNADO TAG MATCH for the title between my Dudley and Hardy caws! Up til that point, I'd never even seen a tag title match auto-booked, always had to set em up myself, but to see that match on my ppv schedule gave me a huge rush!!! And it was a blast to play...despite the fact that the Dudleys handed my Hardys an absolute butt kicking, haha! Had everything set up to even the odds (Matt had been eliminated 10 minutes or so in) with an OMG announce table move on D-Von but found out Jeff didn't have enough stamina to pull it off...and that was pretty much that. Bubba threw me onto a table and ringside and sentoned me from the top rope for the win. Great stuff, but bums me out a bit because I'll probably never get to see another one...

HELP!!!! I have run into a problem that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I purchased a PS4 yesterday along with a copy of WWE 2K15. I downloaded the extras I was interested in (NXT, accelerator, Sting, etc.) All of them say successfully installed. For some reason when I start the game back though, nothing is there. I get a message that the downloadable content didn't save correctly. Eventually after closing down the game and retracing my steps I am able to get everything back in the game. Unfortunately this happens every time I turn the console off. The downloads are obviously on there somewhere because they can be found. I'm just not sure why they aren't saving on to the game correctly. Anyone else go through this, or have any ideas as to what might be going on?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived