WWE 2K15 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the WWE games series is the only game that I ever pre-order, because I know that I will buy it anyway.

So getting the pre-order bonus is actually a bonus to me :/

But they almost always release the pre-order bonus anyways. The season pass exclusives I can understand always getting though.

the WWE games series is the only game that I ever pre-order, because I know that I will buy it anyway.

But they almost always release the pre-order bonus anyways. The season pass exclusives I can understand always getting though.

But I don't want to spend any extra money if I can get it for free otherwise. Like I said...I always buy the games anyway, so there is no reason for me not to preorder and then pay 3 for Sting later

But I don't want to spend any extra money if I can get it for free otherwise. Like I said...I always buy the games anyway, so there is no reason for me not to preorder and then pay 3 for Sting later

I suppose, it just sets a bad example in their minds. Mind you 2K are not that bad for it compared to some companies. I fear what would've happened had EA gotten the licence.

I suppose, it just sets a bad example in their minds. Mind you 2K are not that bad for it compared to some companies. I fear what would've happened had EA gotten the licence.

Had EA got it? It'd be 100x worse. They have a rep for taking a game series, and ruining it. Sim City, Command & Conquer, etc. The only series I play from EA is FIFA. Least they don't *Censored* around (much) with that series.

Anyway, I too only pre-order the WWE Games due to getting the exclusive pre-order bonus for free.. if it's worth it. Plus, I only do that a month before the game is due out. So hopefully by that point this year? I'll know whether or not to get the game. That is, if 2K handle their marketing strategy a lot better.

Had EA got it? It'd be 100x worse. They have a rep for taking a game series, and ruining it. Sim City, Command & Conquer, etc. The only series I play from EA is FIFA. Least they don't *Censored* around (much) with that series.

Anyway, I too only pre-order the WWE Games due to getting the exclusive pre-order bonus for free.. if it's worth it. Plus, I only do that a month before the game is due out. So hopefully by that point this year? I'll know whether or not to get the game. That is, if 2K handle their marketing strategy a lot better.

in other words, whether or not 2k has a marketing strategy

What, releasing 3 trailers a month before release ain't good enough for ya? :P

It's hilarious once you realize in terms of marketing, that 2K and THQ are two opposite extremes. 2K doesn't do NEARLY enough marketing, and THQ focused SO GODDAMN MUCH on it that the marketing felt more like the game than the actual game did.

I find that hilarious.

What, releasing 3 trailers a month before release ain't good enough for ya? :P

It's hilarious once you realize in terms of marketing, that 2K and THQ are two opposite extremes. 2K doesn't do NEARLY enough marketing, and THQ focused SO GODDAMN MUCH on it that the marketing felt more like the game than the actual game did.

I find that hilarious.

Ha, I remember how painful the wait for WWE'13 was, how everybody was starved for more info to the very last days till release.

Then come to find out that THQ didn't keep anything secret and that they already revealed all there was to know about the game months prior. That was so anti climactic that I didn't even buy the game.

I'm kinda bothered that they mo-capped Cesaro's tilt-a-whirl backbreaker (0:53), a championship entrance for him (1:56) but didn't include them in the game

That is just stupid. Why would they exclude those.

Time issues maybe? idk

I'm kinda bothered that they mo-capped Cesaro's tilt-a-whirl backbreaker (0:53), a championship entrance for him (1:56) but didn't include them in the game

That is just stupid. Why would they exclude those.

My best guess?

"Rebuilding from the ground up for next gen consoles"... yadda yadda yadda...

There needs to be a vid of every in-game superstar hitting their finisher on Bill Demott (I know he's only a manager but isn't it still possible to hit standing finishers on managers?)

There needs to be a vid of every in-game superstar hitting their finisher on Bill Demott (I know he's only a manager but isn't it still possible to hit standing finishers on managers?)

I was thinking about this the other day when all of that abuse/hazing news on Demott was going around... 2K should make him a playable character, so revenge can be taken out on him.

Archived