WWE 2K15 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the PS4's recent update that includes button mapping, just think... We might never have to complain about controls again. I could finally have my Shut Your Mouth controls again... or something very close to that.

Sounds good. Explain that if you don't mind. Button mapping?
The articles that I've read about it have been extremely vague, so I don't know much about it.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/25/ps4-system-update-2-50-available-tomorrow-features-detailed/

"Customized button assignments for DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller."

But in theory, you could for example, re-assign X's functions to O, etc. I guess they could be talking about the XMB, but one would presume it carries over into all the games. I don't know how it works yet.

I wish developers had allowed such a thing in all games before, but I guess Sony's got to pick up the slack. And I'm okay with that.

With the PS4's recent update that includes button mapping, just think... We might never have to complain about controls again. I could finally have my Shut Your Mouth controls again... or something very close to that.

Sounds good. Explain that if you don't mind. Button mapping?
The articles that I've read about it have been extremely vague, so I don't know much about it.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/25/ps4-system-update-2-50-available-tomorrow-features-detailed/

"Customized button assignments for DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller."

But in theory, you could for example, re-assign X's functions to O, etc. I guess they could be talking about the XMB, but one would presume it carries over into all the games. I don't know how it works yet.

I wish developers had allowed such a thing in all games before, but I guess Sony's got to pick up the slack. And I'm okay with that.

it's really great. my L2 button on my ps4 controller is sticking (i bought my ps4 from GS refurbished) so right now i can't really run to get it exchanged or buy a new one cause 1 i've moved out of state and 2 no gamestops are near me. So i swapped L2 for R2 and it works perfectly.

you really could set up the SYM controls atleast having Square for reverse, X for strike, O for Grapple and Triangle for run LOL only thing is for the submission system you'll have to remember to press circle to escape lol

I like how they're re scanning guys they had in 2k15 rather than using the ones they already did,

Well I'm pretty sure Rusev didn't get scanned last year like many others, so if they decided to scan the rest who they couldn't scan last year, I'll be fine by that.

Roman was scanned.. And well he looks about as good as he wrestles.

He has an annoying lame ass facial expression too lol.

He has one in the game too.

:hqhq:

Archived