WWE 2K15 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

Soo... the commentary referred to my knee drop brainbuster as a diving crossbody. Can't, stop, laughing!

Finally realistic commentary

The most realistic in history. Hell, it was even Cole who said it. Vintage commentary!

JBL: "IT'S A KNEE DROP BRAINBUSTER YOU GOOF!!"

As much as I can't stand JBL? He's badly needed added into the game. Him making fun of Cole's VINTAGE!! botches would be hilarious.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect they'll do that as the games come out. They did say that they had to rush 15, so 16 should be better.

You mean the year they had? The same year that they have this year, ect?

2k thought they had until march to work on the game. They planned to release it around wrestlemania, but wwe said they wanted a release in 2014 so yeah....they had to rush it.

I expect they'll do that as the games come out. They did say that they had to rush 15, so 16 should be better.

2k thought they had until march to work on the game. They planned to release it around wrestlemania, but wwe said they wanted a release in 2014 so yeah....they had to rush it.

Which really pisses me off. I personally love 2K15, so imagining the game we could've gotten if they'd waited? drool inducing.

Which really pisses me off. I personally love 2K15, so imagining the game we could've gotten if they'd waited? drool inducing.

Exactly, GMP. But Vince and his cronies want a game every year. 2K need at least a year and a half to work on them, Triple H should have a word with his stubborn father in law about this.

Considering the time frame 2K had on 2K15? They did a good job, granted it's not perfect but could've been a lot worse had EA got their grubby hands on the series.

Exactly, GMP. But Vince and his cronies want a game every year. 2K need at least a year and a half to work on them, Triple H should have a word with his stubborn father in law about this.

Considering the time frame 2K had on 2K15? They did a good job, granted it's not perfect but could've been a lot worse had EA got their grubby hands on the series.

Microtransactions: The Game. I imagine you get "finisher tokens" and you have to buy more to use a finisher in matches. That's EA in a nutshell.

People voicing their displeasure about how the game turned out are perfectly in their right to do so.

People saying that THQ would have done a better job have a less than firm grasp on reality.

:P

Absolutely! My problem isn't with people that have legit gripes and deal with them in the right way. My problem is with people who just want to go off the deep end and look for anything and everything to throw their shit at.

And you're also right. Anyone who says THQ was, or would have been better, may wish to check in to the nearest mental hospital.

People voicing their displeasure about how the game turned out are perfectly in their right to do so.

People saying that THQ would have done a better job have a less than firm grasp on reality.

Absolutely! My problem isn't with people that have legit gripes and deal with them in the right way. My problem is with people who just want to go off the deep end and look for anything and everything to throw their shit at.

And you're also right. Anyone who says THQ was, or would have been better, may wish to check in to the nearest mental hospital.

Yep. You can bet your bottom dollar 2K15 would've been an exact copy graphic wise of 2K14, buggy as hell and just one patch that would've screwed the game up worse, then have to wait a whole year for a 'proper' patch had THQ still been in charge.

2K15 is boring as *Censored* to me, and the series was pretty boring since 13. 12 was decent though.

I think 16 is the last chance I can give it (unless maybe I get a job). however, the new gen should see better, if not the previous gen. MyCAREER is new, so I don't think we'll see it be super perfect, but it should get better and better.

I'm not so sure. I'm sure we could come up with 10 things we would have if THQ had maintained control.

I'm not so sure. I'm sure we could come up with 10 things we would have if THQ had maintained control.

yeah...same game as last year with a few more moves

anyone know what's going on with the logo manager codes? I got one, entered it in to the site and was told it wasn't valid, then when I tried to generate another code it says I can't.

Archived