WWE 2K15 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

When's that confirmed PC version coming out?

That's... it's not confirmed man. Just the opposite. Everything except confirmed. For all we know it could've been abandoned or is simply taking longer to port.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's... it's not confirmed man. Just the opposite. Everything except confirmed. For all we know it could've been abandoned or is simply taking longer to port.

or they lied lol

... Except they didn't, because they never confirmed it. You can't lie about not confirming something if they didn't confirm it.

or they lied lol

... Except they didn't, because they never confirmed it. You can't lie about not confirming something if they didn't confirm it.

true.. everyone just say a image of the pc port box at the end of the replayed reveal and just assumed lol

or they lied lol

true.. everyone just say a image of the pc port box at the end of the replayed reveal and just assumed lol

Marcus even said when he was hinting at it that he can't confirm it, likely for whatever reason they've run in to. A huge laundry list of things could slowed progress, haulted it completely, etc.

or they lied lol

Marcus even said when he was hinting at it that he can't confirm it, likely for whatever reason they've run in to. A huge laundry list of things could slowed progress, haulted it completely, etc.

yeah that's true.. if they delayed current gen for 3 weeks and still had to do 5 patches and still not everything has been addressed i could see them delaying it just to try to make sure 85% of the known issues are addressed. not saying we can expect it but yeah no one from 2k actually ever acknowleged it lol

• 2 weeks later...

or they lied lol

yeah that's true.. if they delayed current gen for 3 weeks and still had to do 5 patches and still not everything has been addressed i could see them delaying it just to try to make sure 85% of the known issues are addressed. not saying we can expect it but yeah no one from 2k actually ever acknowleged it lol

if they fix the championships being announced as the wrong championship for the PC version and don't patch it for the consoles, im gonna be super f'g PISSED!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me out with a problem I'm facing in my career? I didn't think it was worth making a topic.

I've been face/heel and I've had two different managers. My manager, however, never interferes at all when I'm getting pinned. I've pressed all buttons to no avail. Does anyone recognize the problem?

• 1 month later...

Archived