Dolph Ziggler drops a pipebomb

.Sy™

Ziggler, IMO, is second only to Cesaro as far as pure wrestling ability goes in WWE.

Even better than Bryan, Zayn and Punk?

Honestly, I'd say so. That's not to knock any of those 3, but Ziggler remains consistent and innovative, while Bryan and Punk have their set movepools for the most part. Zayn, I dunno, I ust prefer Ziggy.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should have him show this side of him on TV. It might just get fans behind hi...........who the *Censored* am I kidding it's the WWE.

They put over who they feel like putting over rather than listening to crowd reactions or lack there of.

*cornette face*

They should have him show this side of him on TV. It might just get fans behind hi...........who the *Censored* am I kidding it's the WWE.

They put over who they feel like putting over rather than listening to crowd reactions or lack there of.

*cornette face*

No time for the wrestlers to develop their characters.. gotta promote an app.

Pipebomb? How? Why? Promo was...good. certainly better than those we'veseen from him. Underdog gimmick would work better for him than that "show off" crap. And yet...another underdog?

If there was a candidate for dumbest nickname, "The Show Off" would win all the time.

I still don't get why they air this only for the app/backstage fallouts.

Indy invasion. Bryan, Punk, Ziggler.

But Zig never been in any indy wrestling promotion....but yeah I got your point.

Ziggler alluded to this in a tweet saying that it was his real emotions and him venting essentially followed by something to the effect of "Maybe they'll let me show it on TV one day" or something.

Ziggler sounds like a 16 year old highschool kid. Dude needs to drop the sack.

Hahahaha. He already experimented like one when he had those flaming pink highlights in his hair.

He tried to add base in his voice. I feel for him though.

Why? It's a *censored*ing voice.

I still don't get why they air this only for the app/backstage fallouts.

Indy invasion. Bryan, Punk, Ziggler.

But Zig never been in any indy wrestling promotion....but yeah I got your point.

Which makes it all even more insane. Dolph is completely home grown and is, I dare say, a better wrestler than someone like Dean Ambrose, who is greatly known for his indy work. You'd think that they would want to push a guy who is this damn good and completely WWE made to the freakin' moon.

Archived