Dolph Ziggler drops a pipebomb

.Sy™

I still don't get why they air this only for the app/backstage fallouts.

Indy invasion. Bryan, Punk, Ziggler.

But Zig never been in any indy wrestling promotion....but yeah I got your point.

Which makes it all even more insane. Dolph is completely home grown and is, I dare say, a better wrestler than someone like Dean Ambrose, who is greatly known for his indy work. You'd think that they would want to push a guy who is this damn good and completely WWE made to the freakin' moon.

But John Cena is already on the moon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Zig never been in any indy wrestling promotion....but yeah I got your point.

Which makes it all even more insane. Dolph is completely home grown and is, I dare say, a better wrestler than someone like Dean Ambrose, who is greatly known for his indy work. You'd think that they would want to push a guy who is this damn good and completely WWE made to the freakin' moon.
But he isn't that good.

I really enjoy this dude in the ring, but there's something about that promo that felt forced. It still seemed scripted to me...I think the best promos are the ones that are delivered from the hip and are infused with not just lines, but the individuals true personality in it. It's easy to tell when guys go off script in their delivery...there's a natural cadence when they speak. Several names come to mind of being masters at it...Jericho, Rock, Austin, Roberts, Punk, Piper...you know these cats are just natural talkers. Dolph just needs to find his character...in ring, I think he's really impressive...over the past few years he's been a standout to me and I've barely watched the show, but he's still pretty green in the mic department.

But he isn't that good.

You're right, he's better.

But he isn't that good.

You're right, he's better.

If you say so

Archived