Dolph Ziggler drops a pipebomb

.Sy™

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like he believes in his own hype and he shouts way too much. Not "*censored*ing awesome"

Whats wrong with that?

If you dont believe your good enough then why should everyone else think your good enough?

Main event material right there!

It sounds like he believes in his own hype and he shouts way too much. Not "*censored*ing awesome"

Whats wrong with that?

If you dont believe your good enough then why should everyone else think your good enough?

There is a fine line between believing you are good enough and blowing your own trumpet.

With that said, this would have been much better maybe as a heel promo (minus the shouting too). I think Ziggler is trying too hard in here to make a big pipebomb or something. IDK. I always found him overrated.

Thought it was awesome because it's a genuine sentiment and you normally don't see that in WWE. There's a lot of truth in most things he says. Workers like him are obviously very passionate about wrestling and it's nice to see the frustration that they usually (need to) hold back for once. The yelling was a bit too much, but it doesn't kill the whole thing.

I guess I'll remove the bracket so people don't get high expectations ...

Whats wrong with that?

There is a fine line between believing you are good enough and blowing your own trumpet.

With that said, this would have been much better maybe as a heel promo (minus the shouting too). I think Ziggler is trying too hard in here to make a big pipebomb or something. IDK. I always found him overrated.

Punk did the same thing but even worst and he got praise for it.

Anyway good shit by Ziggler , he need to be push and take Orton's place.

Whats wrong with that?

I felt that CM Punk at least backed it all up and his pipebombs were actually awesome.

Whats wrong with that?

I felt that CM Punk at least backed it all up and his pipebombs were actually awesome.

Can't back it up if you're booked in a 12 match series with Sandow and The Miz hahaha Was a good promo, the shouting made it more believable since he wasn't just cutting the typical "I'm the best ever" promo in that calm confident tone. This was him pulling from emotions which was nice to see, felt fairly real

Whats wrong with that?

Maybe , no , it was better but Punk did said the exact same thing then Ziggler but worst , i mean he really believe he was the best at everything and that no one can touched him , if that's not blowing your own trumpet i dont know what it is.

sure Punk deliver his pipebomb a 100x time better but still if it wasnt that well deliver people would have been saying the same thing you said imo.

And Ziggler , it's nice to see him drop something like this cause this is , all of it , pretty true.

I dont want to compare Punk with Ziggler , But Ziggler in the ring can hang with Punk anyday and im pretty sure ( i am a big Punk fan ) he can out-wrestle Punk too. So if we can give him a real chance , im pretty sure he can run with it.

Archived