WWE 2K19 - Screenshot Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The models for the Most Part look decent enough...but nothing more.

The visuals are not some stunning next gen Level, but thats not something New.

Always a laugh when people use terms like "next gen" when talking about shit that is still in the current gen. Like...of course the visuals aren't "next gen". Why would anyone expect them to be?

Adam Cole looks odd but not as odd as Tyler Bate so it gets a pass. Lol. Not sure what it is. Like...I definitely see him but its a little wonky in the further-away shots. He could look perfect in his singles entrance for all I know, which I believe the first shot is from.

The models for the Most Part look decent enough...but nothing more.

The visuals are not some stunning next gen Level, but thats not something New.

Always a laugh when people use terms like "next gen" when talking about shit that is still in the current gen. Like...of course the visuals aren't "next gen". Why would anyone expect them to be?

I dont know, maybe because we are in the year 2018 and not 2014.

Maybe people also use words like "next gen" or so in certain situations as exaggeration...i dont know, maybe asking people how they meant certain stuff is helping to understand.

Something initially looked off to me with Cole when i first saw him on the stage, but looking closer at the screenshot of him on the apron he looks really good, i think it was just a combination of the entrance, camera angle, lightning and the footage not being really good HD that made him look a bit off. I'm betting he looks alot better once we get an HD straight forward look at him in his own entrance.

In this shot Cole looks great to me

n6rtpv.jpg

Yeah as pointed out he is missing his UE armband on his right arm, which is easily fixed, but other than he looks on point to me. We just need more shots of him in better quality and lighting. Hopefully we get his entrance sometime this week.

Yeah, I wanna be mad about UE missing their armbands and Kyle/Bobby having their sleeves cut for some reason...but tbh people are most likely gonna make their latest Takeover attires on Day/Week 1 lmao.

Archived