WWE 2K19 - Screenshot Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I would love it to be Nexus, I just dont see that happening. Not going to lie though, Id be so happy if Barrett & Gabriel were in the game.

Slater & Otunga are still affiliiated with the company, Young got released fairly recently. I dont see Skip Sheffield (Ryback) being included.

Get me SHIELD versions of Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns and I'll be happy with whatever is added

Damn they could do this too. Like Bryan, Cena & Sheamus vs them, or Bryan & The Usos vs them.

There's also that really good match Bryan and Rollins had on RAW too, though I don't remember how involved the other members of the SHIELD were in it.

Game is looking great. I'm already impressed with them having American Dragon Danielson and yellow pants Cena. I wonder if that Bryan model will actually be called Bryan Danielson (as he would have been at the time of that match).

In the video of it Cole call him Bryan so maybe he call Bryan Danielson

In the 9 matches confirmed so far there is no Nexus match. I dont think they will include it.

It could be the surprise match.

If it was included, it would reveal a bunch of the Nexus guys as in-game characters...and it would be obvious why they'd want to wait closer to the release for that. I know a lot of people are expecting the surprise match to be something indy related...and I'd honestly prefer that to be the case...but it might be Nexus.

I'd be stunned if Nexus was the 'surprise' match. I can't see that making a huge impact.

I'd imagine it'll be him vs. The Miz at Summerslam, or potentially the HBK dream match.

q59Jck5.jpg

two things i have noticed in kane model that he has eye paint makeup and the long elbow

Only error for that era kane is that he should be wearing a more thicker tanktop than that. But still good to see him having his eye makeup. Simple things that make him look good in the game.

Glad Im not the only one that notices that error. Seriously, how hard is it to design a accurate top for Kane? Glad to see they finally added his eye makeup, at least he doesnt look odd now.

q59Jck5.jpg

two things i have noticed in kane model that he has eye paint makeup and the long elbow

Only error for that era kane is that he should be wearing a more thicker tanktop than that. But still good to see him having his eye makeup. Simple things that make him look good in the game.

Glad Im not the only one that notices that error. Seriously, how hard is it to design a accurate top for Kane? Glad to see they finally added his eye makeup, at least he doesnt look odd now.

they need to update the shoe also kanes shoe is shine and they make it from years like a leather

She looks much better in the ufc games. Something does not look good to me. Maybe it's because of the camera angle.

She might look better in the UFC games, but then again what can you do with her in the UFC games? Have fights in the exact same looking Octagon, with a handful of different colored/designed outfits. And in WWE 2K19 we will be able to change her hair color, attire, entrance, moveset & play as her in all sorts of environments.

Archived