WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

The Sandow case was absolutely ridiculous. It's just beyond my comprehension how the WWE can just turn a succesful character into a lost case mega-jobber in the blink of an eye. Not like Sandow was the only one to go through that, but still..

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Wasn't Sandow the first guy to cash in a MITB and lose?

Probably. Mind you, it was against Cena, so let's just pretend it doesn't count.

No, Cena was the first the year before him.

Edited by Fight Me.

AJ overrated? Lol.

Yes hes overrated. Especially coming from TNA. The dude should have just stayed in NJPW.

This *censored*in guy... lol.

Don't think you actually understand what "overrated" means.

AJ overrated? Lol.

Yes hes overrated. Especially coming from TNA. The dude should have just stayed in NJPW.

This *censored*in guy... lol.

Don't think you actually understand what "overrated" means.

Or "AJ Styles"

I wasn't a huge fan, but I feel bad for him. Genuine pity. He never did anything wrong.

He was more entertaining than the people that they wanted to be more entertaining than him. In WWE land, that's like the worst thing you can do. :lol:

See, bus flip is a term. But I think they made it up themselves so those who don't listen to the show more than likely never heard of it lol.

No one questioned whether it was or wasn't. It's just a dumb name for a topic. No need to act like an insider or whatever anyway. The day you're a part of the WWE locker room you can call a mass release whatever you want. Until then, if you need to explain to other people what you mean by something as basic as the title of a forum post, then you're going out of your way to overthink things.

The *Censored* is is your diatribe for? For *censored*s suck all I did was post where I got it from.

Lmao

Ever consider posting something meaningful for once?

I'm glad Slater seems to have avoided the axe so far

Why would Slater want to avoid his tag partner, man?

.. You win this round, Generations. :lol:

Tamina I don't see being released anytime soon, although I do think she will not be around in two years. In two years, Tamina will be 40 and I think she'll retire.

I don't think Summer Rae will be on the roster as well in 2018, but if she is, I see her more as a backstage interviewer/full time manager type.

A bit surprised that neither Tyson Kidd or Rosa Mendes have retired. It's hard to have a child and compete in the WWE as a mother, so I would have thought that Rosa would have retired. As for Tyson, I don't know what his status is after his serious injury. I would have also thought he would have retired and signed a new deal as "WWE Ambassador" to remain on Total Divas.

Update:

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstars Damien Sandow, King Barrett, Santino Marella, Cameron, Hornswoggle, Alex Riley, El Torito and Zeb Colter as of today, Friday, May 6, 2016. WWE wishes them the best in all of their future endeavors.

YAY at bolded. Time they got rid of an overrated, boring talent. Though I admit he was done wrong by WWE many times.

Sucks Barret and Colter were rid of though, especially Colter.