• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How would he fail?

Because M3J has zero common sense

I actually agree with M3J on this one...which is something I never thought I'd say.

Having Sandow's first booking after his release be the same company that booked Swoggle...not a good sign of things to come. And I checked out their full roster the other day...because they're going to be performing at a taco festival in NJ that I want to go to...and man...their roster is shit. Only dude I even recognized was Hawkins under his real name, and Dan Maff. Everyone else has these really over the top gimmicks and most of them look out of shape and entirely underwhelming. Granted, the show that Sandow and Swoggle are booked for is a joint show with GFW. But still...I can't help but feel entirely underwhelmed by this guy that so many claim has all the potential to be a "huge star" signing with the first smalltime indy fed that throws something on his plate. I think everyone was expecting one of the bigger companies to announce that they swept him up immediately. I certainly was never expecting that...because I still think he's nothing special. But still, I think that's what other people were expecting.

Edited by Generations

Anybody that's able to get over with the little giving to work with as Sandow certainly is something special. He will be fine.

Guest Fight Me.

I'm pretty sure the 90 days no complete clause is still a thing so he could only do small indy shows for the time being. Plus, every PWS (now Wrestle Pro) show I've been to has been pretty fun and they always get a good mix of original talent and well known indy talent. I honestly have more fun at their shows than the last JAPW show they did here. Plus I'm pretty sure Pat Buck has friends in WWE, so he always gets guys quickly after their release.

Edited by Fight Me.

How would he fail?

I actually agree with M3J on this one...which is something I never thought I'd say.

Having Sandow's first booking after his release be the same company that booked Swoggle...not a good sign of things to come. And I checked out their full roster the other day...because they're going to be performing at a taco festival in NJ that I want to go to...and man...their roster is shit. Only dude I even recognized was Hawkins under his real name, and Dan Maff. Everyone else has these really over the top gimmicks and most of them look out of shape and entirely underwhelming. Granted, the show that Sandow and Swoggle are booked for is a joint show with GFW. But still...I can't help but feel entirely underwhelmed by this guy that so many claim has all the potential to be a "huge star" signing with the first smalltime indy fed that throws something on his plate. I think everyone was expecting one of the bigger companies to announce that they swept him up immediately. I certainly was never expecting that...because I still think he's nothing special. But still, I think that's what other people were expecting.

No offence dude but I'm not surprised you agree...

When you don't like a wrestler, you do the same thing M3J does. Miz, Ryder, Ziggler and more. I think it would be near impossible for you to change your mind on any of them.

No offence dude but I'm not surprised you agree...

When you don't like a wrestler, you do the same thing M3J does. Miz, Ryder, Ziggler and more. I think it would be near impossible for you to change your mind on any of them.

I don't even dislike Sandow...when did I say that? All I said was that he isn't a top guy, and I don't expect him to end up as one...regardless of where he goes. And while we're at it...one of the guys you listed there is a perfect example of me changing my mind on someone...Miz is doing just fine right now. I wouldn't go as far as to say that I like Miz, but I think he's good at his job. I can see him with a championship now and say "yeah...okay, he can have that". I don't just go out of my way to dislike people that other people like. *Censored*. What sense would that even make? What do you take me for? I just call people like I see them. I've been watching wrestling for 20+ years. You tend to find patterns in who goes far and who doesn't. To the contrary, most of the people on this forum get stuck in the mindset of "I like them, so they must be over"...which just isn't true. There's a difference between getting pops and having sustainability.

Edited by Generations

How would he fail?

Coming from the guy that can't tell if someone is jokng, sure.

Yeah their logic is I don't like them so they aren't over.

What? When did I ever say Sandow wasn't over? Obviously he's over, going by this forum alone.

Love how fans can get so deluded that they accuse others of saying something they never did, whether it comes to Sandow or Dolf or someone else.

Edited by M3J