Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlterNation

Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

I'm working at a supermarket. The guy thought it was funny to pretend to steal something, so I stepped into his way.

In the US that person would have sued

because people here are pansies

Edited by Faster Than Light

Happy birthday

Getting a tax refund

Flying my grandma to Chicago tomorrow where my uncle can take care of her since I won't be able to once in college, pretty bittersweet but hopefully she'll recover better there

I just re-found my stash of arena textures from THQ WWE games. I still wish somebody would rip some aprons from the 2K games though. I have no blu-ray drive in my computer, and it's probably compressed anyway, so I can't.

Edited by WarGreymon77

Damn, all 4 Naruto remasters combined for £40. Couldn't not buy that

My sister's having a baby next year. Yep. Yours truly is gonna be an uncle. I'm honestly hoping for a niece, but I will love them either way.

My sister's having a baby next year. Yep. Yours truly is gonna be an uncle. I'm honestly hoping for a niece, but I will love them either way.

Congrats. Being an uncle is great. I love my two nephews.

Congrats. Being an uncle is great. I love my two nephews.

First and foremost, I gotta calm my sister's nerves. Cause no one else apparently is doing it.

I'm actually more nervous than her. Being an uncle is way different than being an older cousin.

Watching The Transporter trilogy.

Being an uncle is amazing. If the kid's acting like a brat or shat its pants, just give it to the parent.

Congratulations, baby cuddles rule - plus you can give them back to your Sister when he/she fudges their Huggies.

I'm uncle to two girls, the first one is slightly older than my daughter (6) and the second is still a baby.

Anyway, speaking of my Daughter, she, my Wife and I were in the car yesterday listening to my Ipod. I hear a noise from the back seat, thinking she's asking for something my Wife turns the music down, only to discover she is vociferously singing along to "Glorious Domination".

That's my girl. (She also likes Samoa Joe's theme, Cena's theme - beginning, AJ's theme and her actual favourite wrestler was The Hat Man (Undertaker)

Congratulations, baby cuddles rule - plus you can give them back to your Sister when he/she fudges their Huggies.

I'm uncle to two girls, the first one is slightly older than my daughter (6) and the second is still a baby.

Anyway, speaking of my Daughter, she, my Wife and I were in the car yesterday listening to my Ipod. I hear a noise from the back seat, thinking she's asking for something my Wife turns the music down, only to discover she is vociferously singing along to "Glorious Domination".

That's my girl. (She also likes Samoa Joe's theme, Cena's theme - beginning, AJ's theme and her actual favourite wrestler was The Hat Man (Undertaker)

Got the chance to see several meteors (from the Perseid meteor shower) fall from the sky while we visited some friends downstate Saturday night... it was awesome!

Oh yeah... Smoky Mountain National Park this weekend (#12), and a viewing of the solar eclipse on our way home.

Edited by NegativeCreep

I'd love to see a solar eclipse. We had one in 2000 but it was only partial where I was, and due to the cloud cover, I watched it on TV.

Depending on how things go, I could be doing Graphic Design for CZW

Just got myself Saints Row 2 - IV with all expansions, the Witcher 3 GotY edition and the Mass Effect trilogy.

Playing on a high end PC my gaming for the next year is covered

Just got myself Saints Row 2 - IV with all expansions, the Witcher 3 GotY edition and the Mass Effect trilogy.

I wouldn't even bother with SR3 and 4th. If you're New to the series, you'll start to see where storytelling went out the window for fetish jokes, overt crude humour, and then pandering to an angry fanbase.

One of my biggest letdowns was skipping class to get SR3 and finishing it, then returning it.

I wouldn't even bother with SR3 and 4th. If you're New to the series, you'll start to see where storytelling went out the window for fetish jokes, overt crude humour, and then pandering to an angry fanbase.

One of my biggest letdowns was skipping class to get SR3 and finishing it, then returning it.

Already played through them on my console :P

Just wanted to give them another try