Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah,don't plan on it till after I'm done with college. I feel like it'll be too much stress.

Trust me, holding your new cousin will be the first step. It can be stressful, but being a daddy is also the most amazing and rewarding thing I've ever done. Took me about ten or so years to feel ready, so there's definitely no rush.

Makes time go so fast though, it's definitely true what they say - they do grow up so fast.

Nah,don't plan on it till after I'm done with college. I feel like it'll be too much stress.

Trust me, holding your new cousin will be the first step. It can be stressful, but being a daddy is also the most amazing and rewarding thing I've ever done. Took me about ten or so years to feel ready, so there's definitely no rush.

Makes time go so fast though, it's definitely true what they say - they do grow up so fast.

Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to the day my girlfriend gives birth.

I'm the salutatorian for my senior class, rip, and my best friend is #3.

The valedictorian is some new kid, which I think is kinda bullshit, but oh well, at least I won't have the grand speech.

Me and my dad went to a Smackdown live event on Sunday, we had a great time. Watching Nakamura's entrance is just magical when you're seeing it in person, not to mention our seats were right near the entrance way. And of course we had 7 year olds screaming at the heels, it's pretty hilarious just how heated up they can get.

Finally had my ACL surgery.

Was nervous as all hell the night before; couldn't get much sleep at all, but everything went a whole lot better than I thought it would the next morning. Luckily I'm super young, so the recovery process shouldn't be a very long time.

On vacation right now. Really needed it after all the stress Work and College have been causing me. Also never have to take another math class ever again in my life

Got pulled over for a loud exhaust, and I have no insurance. Cop was cool as shit though, and only gave me a 10 dollar ticket for having no proof of insurance. Usually it is a 200 dollar ticket.

Jesus, over here you'd be looking at court, and having your car seized.

Anyway, I started my new job on Tuesday, and it's a really nice company, everyone's been really friendly and helpful, and it's pretty relaxed too. I'm there initially on a three month contract, but indications are that people get taken on permanently more often than not.

Also took the little one to Marwell Zoo last Friday, and saw most of the animals, like tigers, cheetahs, leopards, zebras and my personal favourite, the meerkats. They are awesome, one came right up to us and was about 10 feet away - looked straight at us, and then began digging in the sand.

Got pulled over for a loud exhaust, and I have no insurance. Cop was cool as shit though, and only gave me a 10 dollar ticket for having no proof of insurance. Usually it is a 200 dollar ticket.

Jesus, over here you'd be looking at court, and having your car seized.

Anyway, I started my new job on Tuesday, and it's a really nice company, everyone's been really friendly and helpful, and it's pretty relaxed too. I'm there initially on a three month contract, but indications are that people get taken on permanently more often than not.

Also took the little one to Marwell Zoo last Friday, and saw most of the animals, like tigers, cheetahs, leopards, zebras and my personal favourite, the meerkats. They are awesome, one came right up to us and was about 10 feet away - looked straight at us, and then began digging in the sand.

I would definitely be going to jail if they tried to take my car over some bullshit like that.

Pool is fixed, for what should last another few years, I hope.

It's an above-ground, and it rusted away around the part where the pump actually connects...so we needed to take the whole part off, cut away the rust, cut a new piece of metal out of some sheet steel, buy and attach a new pump connector thing-a-ma-jig...and then use loctite to seal it all up. Had some serious issues over the past few weeks...but it's finally water tight, up and running. As long as the loctite doesn't wear down from the elements, it should be fine.

Archived