Official WrestleMania 35 Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man in one year Shinsuke and Asuka went from challenging for World titles to prob being in preshow Battle Royals. That one kinda stings a bit WWE.

Kinda? It stings like a bee.

Two of the best wrestlers in the world being reduced to minor unrelevant battle royal entrants, that hurts like hell.

Super happy for Kofi. I think that if they are doing this is because they plan on finally giving Kofi the moment of his life, and a guy like Bryan is probably pushing for it to happen, he's probably the kind of guy who would gladly lose the wwe championship to someone like Kofi in a similar fashion as he won it, being the underdog and the "B+ player".

I'm still afraid of the possibility, sooner or later, of Big E or Woods selling out to Vince. That one is gonna hurt me real bad if it happens.

So I hope the triple threat turns into a double championship match. Except, the first pin is for the SD and the second pin is for the RAW Womens Championship. Itd be an easy way to get Ronda on SDL, seeing as Ive read Fox wants her on SDL. I just hope they dont put the two championships together. We literally just got them in 2016.

So I hope the triple threat turns into a double championship match. Except, the first pin is for the SD and the second pin is for the RAW Womens Championship. Itd be an easy way to get Ronda on SDL, seeing as Ive read Fox wants her on SDL. I just hope they dont put the two championships together. We literally just got them in 2016.

Charlotte's title won't be on the line at all.

Archived