985 replies to this topic

#41 .Spyder

.Spyder

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 683 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Kyogresteel

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:40 AM

re #2 - you're saying you signed out the guest controller and you still received the error? 

and do you have any created content in game already? 

i hate to do this but if it's still happening i might suggest rebooting the game w/o a guest controller signed in. that might solve the problem, or it might not. 

Yes and nope. Just emailed the report to 2k, got a ticket and whatnot.

#42 Aqfitz

Aqfitz

The Guru of Creativity

• Members
  • 8,561 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Aqfitz
  • Twitter: @aqfitz

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:09 AM

The Ascension's victory animation is broken. They just stand there making out with one another

#43 TheAbyss24

TheAbyss24

Opener

• Members
  • 413 posts
  • Gamertag: TheAbyss24

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:15 AM

Bugs I have encountered so far. No music for any superstars when having a 8 mag tag team match. When the ref is on the outside of the ring and you make a pin he won't get back in the ring to count it

#44 Big Problem Solver

Big Problem Solver

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:29 AM

My very first match and the referee broke at one point where he didn't count the pin. He did start counting after a while, but yeah.. That could be a problem.. 

#45 Youssef

Youssef

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,001 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:33 AM

My very first match and the referee broke at one point where he didn't count the pin. He did start counting after a while, but yeah.. That could be a problem.. 

Even after the day one patch?

#46 Emrys

Emrys

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:58 AM

In 8-Man tags the ref just stands there and does nothing. Had to leave the match.

Even after the day one patch?

I have this problem and I have the patch

#47 G.M.P

G.M.P

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 19,912 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:12 AM

Experiencing bug where I cannot get on the turnbuckle.

#48 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 12,784 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:35 AM

Universe on xbox just doesn't want to work either. Edited a match, froze up and went to dashboard. Didn't save anything, so I just started playing, the match worked but froze after I won and shut down. Did it another 3 or 4 times.

#49 Jmerc

Jmerc

#TeamBlue

• Global Moderator
  • 16,688 posts
  • Gamertag: xJMERC

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:37 AM

Universe on xbox just doesn't want to work either. Edited a match, froze up and went to dashboard. Didn't save anything, so I just started playing, the match worked but froze after I won and shut down. Did it another 3 or 4 times.

Gee that sounds awful. I am luckily not experiencing anything like that. 

#50 Emrys

Emrys

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:39 AM

Hopefully they get these major issues fixed quickly! That sounds like a major one.

#51 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 12,784 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:40 AM

So I just deleted that universe, started a new one and it seems to be working.

#52 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

These expensive, these is red bottoms

• Global Moderator
  • 31,814 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:14 AM

Okay so if we edit Cesaro's attire then The Bar will come out separately (which shouldn't be a thing in the first place). I assumed that's because of Cesaro's suit tearing in the tag entrance, and Cesaro's alternate single entrance will be the one from last year. So I did a tag match, and they indeed came out separately, but Cesaro did his *censored*ing suit tearing entrance (he had the suit pants underneath the actual entrance attire lol)

What's the *censored*ing point of not being able to use the tag entrance then???

#53 E#37

E#37

[HOONIGAN]

• Members
  • 27,449 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:31 AM

Okay so if we edit Cesaro's attire then The Bar will come out separately (which shouldn't be a thing in the first place). I assumed that's because of Cesaro's suit tearing in the tag entrance, and Cesaro's alternate single entrance will be the one from last year. So I did a tag match, and they indeed came out separately, but Cesaro did his *censored*ing suit tearing entrance (he had the suit pants underneath the actual entrance attire lol)

What's the *censored*ing point of not being able to use the tag entrance then???

That's just asinine.

Edited by E#37, 13 October 2017 - 09:31 AM.

#54 VanillaSlice

VanillaSlice

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,678 posts
  • Gamertag: brennanshow37

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:11 AM

So I just deleted that universe, started a new one and it seems to be working.

Glad i didnt get it early.

#55 ShinGojira89

ShinGojira89

Opener

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:34 AM

I think theres a bug with the A.I. and diving standing finishers. They constantly head to the top rope and perform a wake up taunt but then they jump down. Its repetitive.

#56 .Spyder

.Spyder

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 683 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Kyogresteel

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:30 AM

Atleast you can see the tag entrances.

#57 ShinGojira89

ShinGojira89

Opener

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:50 AM

Annoying glitch, if you use Cesaro as a manager for Sheamus. Hell tear his suit off in their entrance but hell have the suit back on during the match.

#58 MKKHAN

MKKHAN

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,163 posts
  • Gamertag: MKKHAN555

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:52 AM

Annoying glitch, if you use Cesaro as a manager for Sheamus. Hell tear his suit off in their entrance but hell have the suit back on during the match.

He says sorry (hahahahahahahaha)

#59 CM_EDGE

CM_EDGE

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:00 PM

I think theres a bug with the A.I. and diving standing finishers. They constantly head to the top rope and perform a wake up taunt but then they jump down. Its repetitive.

Yes, every single time. Can confirm.

#60 Jealous

Jealous

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:29 PM

Universe match between Trish and Emma. Trish won. After the match Emma (who should be in the ring) ran down and beat down an invisible wrestler as Trish came in and beat up Emma sending her over the top rope.