Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me or every time I edit a superstar to make alt attires it never saves my work...

Is it me or every time I edit a superstar to make alt attires it never saves my work...

Nermind apparently it just defaults the character you chose after you back out. Your edited superstar is now in custom superstar all together.

The Neogaf thread is fantastic, all this gifs, god its even more broken than i thought.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1446680&page=5

VqPmsIC.gif

G5x6ZNu.gif

Just saying, they could've been totally one offs.

I know people experienced a lot of bugs in 2K17 but apart from a few sporadic, I saw hardly anyway.

Think it's just chance glitches, unless the same method has been tried and tried. But I could be wrong

Bug during Cena 06 entrance when you use him in Elimination Chamber, if hes a champion.

Hes my (spinner) WWE Champion and I was in an elimination chamber and he walks through the chamber to do his usual championship entrance, then it cuts back to him on the ramp doing the EC entrance.

Having trouble hitting the catching End of Days with Corbin. It'll let me lift them but no finisher prompt comes up. Anyone else having trouble with catching finishers or is it just with Corbin?

The ref not counting pinfalls is a game breaker for me. Me & my bro played 5 8 man elimination matches and every match the ref would regularly just not count. It was painful to play. Any word on if they are even working on this one? Having seen this in normal tag match videos as well I wonder how frequent this appears?

OK this may not be a glitch but why cant we have 6 man elimination matches!!!!! Wtf is the point of match creator if its limited in he 6 man and 8 man matches. Sooooooo disappointed that I can only have 4 way elimination matches instead of the 6 or 8.

Noticed this as well. One of the first things I went to do was create an 8-man elimination match only to be met with disappointment. Perhaps it's a glitch or something that'll be fixed in a future patch? If not, oh well. It sucks but I wouldn't say it renders match creator pointless.
If it doesnt get patched Ill be extremely disappointed. The old match creator was better had more options as well, lets hope they dont make this mistake again if they dont patch it. :(
From what I've been reading, the 6 and 8 man matches are elimination by default. The option is greyed because you can't make it one fall, not elimination. Confirm that, because that.might be the big thing this year where.there's no clear answer because.the correct information isn't circulating fast enough

The following titles are way too dark.

WCW World Heavyweight.

Undisputed Title.

WWE Title 98-02

WWE Tag Team Titles.

WWE Intercontinental title.

WWE cruiserweight title 91-07.

There's probably others that are too dark as well. The World Tag Team Championships 02-10 are fine which means there's definitely a problem with others.

OK this may not be a glitch but why cant we have 6 man elimination matches!!!!! Wtf is the point of match creator if its limited in he 6 man and 8 man matches. Sooooooo disappointed that I can only have 4 way elimination matches instead of the 6 or 8.

Noticed this as well. One of the first things I went to do was create an 8-man elimination match only to be met with disappointment. Perhaps it's a glitch or something that'll be fixed in a future patch? If not, oh well. It sucks but I wouldn't say it renders match creator pointless.
If it doesnt get patched Ill be extremely disappointed. The old match creator was better had more options as well, lets hope they dont make this mistake again if they dont patch it. :(
From what I've been reading, the 6 and 8 man matches are elimination by default. The option is greyed because you can't make it one fall, not elimination. Confirm that, because that.might be the big thing this year where.there's no clear answer because.the correct information isn't circulating fast enough
You actually might be onto something....lets try it out because if its a battle royal set to pin and submission then your right it is elimination by default.

Update: ok so it is elimination but you cant leave the ring obviously even if over the top rope is off...jesus man why cant we have this! Lol

Played few matches refs are awful they dont always count etc

8 man matches slow gameplay right down

Overall not much changed really

Not tired universe better to wait for all these bugs to b sorted

Sometimes ai or u get stuck selling ie u dont get back up

Backstage I got stuck in a door couldnt move arm was twisted and trapped on one side of door body on the other the door was closed,

Commentary is weak and spaced out sometimes u can wrestle for 2/3 mins with nothing being said at all

No crashes so far for me and no save data deleted so far

So basically

The 4th man is always invisible in tag or trio entrances if selected. Like 2k17

Alt attires boots and knee pads still *censored*ed up and look to big because knee pads can't overlap

People can't upload to CC

Universe mode is buggy

Match freezes

Refs sometimes don't count (go to control change auto to manual then back to auto or vice Versa. Save, then set it back to setting you had) readtivated ref working for me on 17

Commentary is shit

WWE 2k17

Thank *Censored* I didn't get deluxe. Beta testers for official release. I always have a theory when a game is heavily promoted or influenced to "pre order" a bit to much, gonna be faulty, shit or buggy until patch.

Just hoping they actually do sort this shit out this time round. Glitches and bugs from last year still present.

Not sure if anyone posted these, but:

1. When I go into Universe, I get an error saying "Use of content created by other players is not allowed for your account due to parental controls". Literally never set any sort of controls on the system. I went into my settings and even clicked to disable everything just in case, but no dice.

Edit: Ok, so apparently this only happens while in a party with someone, not even like trying to Shareplay, just talking over a headset.

2. I'm guessing this will be resolved after early access ends, but I can't shareplay the game with my friend, even though we both own it.

i got the thing i saw someone mention....where the CPU just walks to the corner...and keeps walking. Happened once.

def some framerate issues in create a moveset on XBOX One

and some jank during camera cuts or when the mid match replay pops up.

Also had Shane O Mac try to Shooting Star me in a HIAC. I ring escaped and rolled out. He still jumped off. Kinda warped and landed outside. Then warped back into the ring laying on the mat

Archived