Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if this counts as a bug, but when creating Randy Savage's WMVIII attire using the preset parts in CAW you can't give him his hat AND the glasses. You can use other glasses but not the right ones : /

It was fine last year.

Sounds more like ineptitude on 2K's part all thanks in part to their points system.

for some reason my brothers account wont let him use created cone due too ''parental controls'' but there arent any on. yet 2k17 will still let him use created content. wut? any help would be appreciated.

i read somewhere that party chat was somehow being treated as created content - as weird as that sounds...

So I decide to have an 8 man elimination tag match, when I would pin sometimes the ref would actually count other times he wouldn't. I finally eliminated one person via count out. He just stood in the middle of the ring I finally gave up

if you had entrances on, that causes the bug. weird, i know but in the mean time just disable them for tag matches.

Don't know does this count as a bug, is it intentional or an oversight, but there are some ridiculous restrictions in CAW mode. For example, most of the high collar gear won't work with some hair styles, even if the hair is short. Same thing with the Hogan's Boa, can't be used if you are using some long or short hairstyles. Just doesn't make sense

Don't know does this count as a bug, is it intentional or an oversight, but there are some ridiculous restrictions in CAW mode. For example, most of the high collar gear won't work with some hair styles, even if the hair is short. Same thing with the Hogan's Boa, can't be used if you are using some long or short hairstyles. Just doesn't make sense

Is it because the points system increased for items?

The Universe pre match announcement bug is there again where the announcers just say stuff like "One of our breakout talents.... against Tyson Kidd" in the loading screen.

Btw. why is Tyson Kidd the only person in the whole game who doesn't have a new render? It's still his 2K17 one. :D

The Universe pre match announcement bug is there again where the announcers just say stuff like "One of our breakout talents.... against Tyson Kidd" in the loading screen.

Are you sure thats a bug?

I don't know, why not? We had that last year where the Announcer didn't say the name of the ingame wrestlers in Universe while it worked perfectly in the Exhibition mode until they patched it.

But i tell you whats 100% a bug.

F*ck my life, they really used the unpatched version of the last game again. Do you guys remember how your shows in universe gained a match when you edited something or where your show had a random number on matches while you choose a different number under options? Well, that's back somehow.

I'm at my 3rd Smackdown show and it looks like this:

Promo, Promo, Match, Promo, Match, Promo, Match. Where the f*ck are my other 2 or 3 Matches? What the hell?

And when a show is bugged like this you also can't delete promos, in normal shows without match bug it works, what is going on?

Edit:

Now i edited the heel/face part of one of my Wresters on the show and half of the show got changed and the show gained 2 matches.... oh man.

I haven't ran into any glitches yet because I've been trying to nail the face capture all night in CAW mode, but someone needs to tell 2K to ditch the glowy effects in the background it's really screwing with my eyes at certain points when I'm trying to blend colors and whatnot. Also, either my dual shock is wearing out, or the menus feel slightly unresponsive.

It seems that nobody told the commentary team what a Pumphandle drop is cause they kept calling it a "Vertical Suplex" :P

Additional stuff I found:

- during Matches it can happen that the npc starts running towards the Corner while you are on the Floor near it and keeps running until it get's hit or if you start Standing up.

It happen once in a Singles match(Alexa Bliss) and once in a tag match (Nikki Bella).

- the game crashed (Report sent) after it started being laggy for some reason

- my controller get's off after a while during the caw mode because it doesn't recognize activity no matter if I use it while connected to my ps4 over a USB or without a cable connected.

It happens only in WWE2K18 (played other games for over a hour and it never happen)

- I was pinning my Opponent while the ref turned to the crowd as if there were a Manager (there was None) that kept him occupied ignoring my pin for a few seconds and reacting afterwards when the Opponent was about to kick out(she did when he went down to start the Count).

For some reason, if you give Vader his old attire from 2K16/2K17 you can't give him his old boots.

Off topic, but they should just give the wrestlers last years gear as alt attires, rather than having to waste CAW slots, choosing not to use the attires and having them just sitting in caw mode never used. I'd love a Big E singles attire or 2003 Kane or alts for Warrior/Macho/Rude, etc...

At this point we can ALL Admit that were just testers the first month of the release. They literally save money by not properly testing and make money off our purchase of the game so we have to deal anyway and they fix what we find after. Pretty SMART guys, saving money and making money!!! Thats how you get a raise!!! ?

Were hardcore consumers of this product they know that...

Have had a Gallagher, Kendrick, Young triple threat come up on Main Event in my universe.

Tried twice now to play the match as Gallagher but the game crashes and give me and error screen. About to try for a third...

EDIT: third time crashed also. Had to sim.

Now getting crashes on a tag match involving the Revival vs Slater and Rhyno.

Wtf is going on with this game??

Archived