Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the new move "Side Headlock Takeover" is glitched if u set it as a Front Facelock Grapple. The Arm wonks and doesn't wrap around the head.

works fine as a medium grapple tho.

I love having the Side Headlock Takeover in game finally but I hate the roll out ending animation. It almost kills the move. It doesn't look natural at all.

- Strowman's finisher from the carry position is glitched

- Can't find the car OMG chokeslam

what do you mean it's glitched? how so?

there is no car chokeslam

Nameplates are all *censored*ed up. Im sure this has been brought up.

Try entering The Miztourage as a team name. The nameplate during their entrance appears as, The Miztoura Ge.

Some great quality control there.

what arena? it works fine in raw but every arena / ppv has their own font.

There was a car chokeslam and it was shown in all the Youtubers videos

The car OMG chokeslam that was removed for some reason at the 0:28 seconds mark

https://youtu.be/A33z1KRm89g

Idk if anyone mentioned this one yet about clotheslining people over the top rope but the other character gets right back up on the outside. Keep on grinding guys put in those testing hours! Jesus these guys are cons once again doing their work for them.

Try entering The Miztourage as a team name. The nameplate during their entrance appears as, The Miztoura Ge.

i remember last year in the Youtubers vids.....we saw AJ Styles Diving Spinal Tap off the stage. But in the retail copy, it was one of the few diving moves not in the game for the Stage Dive position

2K probably removed it by accident like Hell's Gate 2 was.

Hype Bros' tron just says Mojo, so I took their old tron from last year in Create a Video and gave that to them instead. Everyone else's traditional titantrons are all there too if you prefer those, including Kevin Owens' tron before the Face of America gimmick.

Though I swear I read somewhere here that his other trons are in too, but I cannot find them.

Speaking of, Rusev's ring post tron has KO's initials on them. Then I gave it a second look, it just looks like KO's mixed with the Bulgarian flag. :lol:

I ran into a glitch while walking through the back. My CAW sunk into the floor with half of his body and one leg hanging out of the floor. I tried running to see Id eventually come out of the floor but no such luck. So I ran but while running through the floor, all that saw was my CAWs body and his arms in the air looking like he was on a roller coaster. But all is well for now and hes back on his feet. Ill post pics later of the glitch. Another thing, why has 2K not fixed the championship going through a CAWs shirt or jacket? Its really annoying to see half of the belt sinking into a shirt.

A bug I noticed on Xbox One (don't know if amyone has mentioned it yet), I can't see the spot to kick out on the pin meter until it hits that spot. The meter starts off all black, no red piece to show where to kick out.

A bug I noticed on Xbox One (don't know if amyone has mentioned it yet), I can't see the spot to kick out on the pin meter until it hits that spot. The meter starts off all black, no red piece to show where to kick out.

u sure thats not just the thing where u get it with a signature or finisher or something.....and u can't kick out at 1...so the meter is blank on the first count

u sure thats not just the thing where u get it with a signature or finisher or something.....and u can't kick out at 1...so the meter is blank on the first count

Actually, I was mistaken. It wasn't bugged, I just couldn't make it out for some reason. Probably just couldn't focus on that shade of red. My bad.

not sure if a mistake????

but unlike the last 2 games...the DLC is not listed in Community Creations HASHTAGS list for Superstars.

like last year, if i made a Nia Jax moveset at launch. Her name was in the Superstars section when i was uploading, and putting in the hashtags.

But i made a Kurt Angle moveset. And he's not listed as a Hashtag option. Nor are RVD and Batista

This game has been buggy AF.

I played a match between Shinsuke and Jinder. I hit the Kinshasa and go for the pin combo. Jinder sits back up and I have to roll him up.

I played #DIY against Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel. I used Johnny's superkick, and it didn't even connect.

I equipped Roderick Strong with the Gut Check/Sick Kick combo and it never connects.

The first time I used a pin combo with one of my CAWs, the referee get's stuck running toward the ropes.

I'm also finding numerous moves that target the wrong body part such as Del Rio's Cross Armbreaker which targets the torso!. And the Beast Bite, just targets the arms.

I cant wait for the patch the game is slightly off even the reversals are off. The gameplay doesnt feel as fluid as last year to me because of the issues...it makes me mad because it is fluid yet small things are holding it back if I cant reverse correctly the timing is way way off

Archived