Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point we can ALL Admit that were just testers the first month of the release. They literally save money by not properly testing and make money off our purchase of the game so we have to deal anyway and they fix what we find after. Pretty SMART guys, saving money and making money!!! Thats how you get a raise!!! ?

Were hardcore consumers of this product they know that...

People said 2K would be better than THQ but they have proven they do the same business tactics.

I love the game so far but it's very very hard and frustrating to play with all these bugs.

Was it even tested?

Nope. 2K never test these games like THQ didn't.

Or.. you know, they have a less than one year dev time. Nahh, couldn't be that, could it? :rolleyes:

Nameplates are all *censored*ed up. Im sure this has been brought up.

Try entering The Miztourage as a team name. The nameplate during their entrance appears as, The Miztoura Ge.

Some great quality control there.

Move the "Miztourage" to line 2 with R2 (I think).

Sidequest...do a promo and call out TJP.

Does promo...calls out Tyler Breeze.

Go backstage, told Breeze is still talking about me. Cut another promo next week.

Another promo....calls out Sami Zayne.

Wth.

Names get switched in Career mode. Get told to talk to the Rock, he complains that my opponent is a cheat but names my character as the cheat instead of Ziggler.

Names get switched in Career mode. Get told to talk to the Rock, he complains that my opponent is a cheat but names my character as the cheat instead of Ziggler.

Yeah I noticed that happen once or twice. I think the reference function for the text there might be doing something wrong.

Yeah I noticed that happen once or twice. I think the reference function for the text there might be doing something wrong.

Well, it happened again...same sidequest/storyline. Called out Zayne this time. >_<

Few typos spattered throughout the MyCareer dialogue. Specific one was "I have friends in high places" but it was "hgh places"

I will say this whole side quest is frustrating.

Told to call out TJP

Calls out Tyler Breeze

Told Breeze is still talking smack and to call him out

Calls out Zayne

Get backstage and told Akira Tozawa is talking smack

Calls out Baron Corbin(lost this promo)

Got backstage and they talk about how it seems SHINSUKE knew everything I was going to say.

HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN?!

- Strowman's finisher from the carry position is glitched

- Can't find the car OMG chokeslam

what do you mean it's glitched? how so?

there is no car chokeslam

Try entering The Miztourage as a team name. The nameplate during their entrance appears as, The Miztoura Ge.

what arena? it works fine in raw but every arena / ppv has their own font.

i got some glitches today. I think i captured them on xbox dvr

*the Apron taunts section greyed out. One of the apron taunts slots...allows u to select "NONE". Which i think was a mistake. I fiddled with that. And that might've caused the loss of the apron taunts slots.

*In a tag match, i hit a move...and my opponent i guess was trying to roll out of the ring. He just kept rolling and got stuck near the corner. I couldn't do anything to attack, grab or pick him up. I had to quit the match

- Strowman's finisher from the carry position is glitched

- Can't find the car OMG chokeslam

what do you mean it's glitched? how so?

there is no car chokeslam

what arena? it works fine in raw but every arena / ppv has their own font.

There was a car Chokeslam before the patch I think.

Archived