Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

Universe on xbox just doesn't want to work either. Edited a match, froze up and went to dashboard. Didn't save anything, so I just started playing, the match worked but froze after I won and shut down. Did it another 3 or 4 times.

Gee that sounds awful. I am luckily not experiencing anything like that.

So I just deleted that universe, started a new one and it seems to be working.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so if we edit Cesaro's attire then The Bar will come out separately (which shouldn't be a thing in the first place). I assumed that's because of Cesaro's suit tearing in the tag entrance, and Cesaro's alternate single entrance will be the one from last year. So I did a tag match, and they indeed came out separately, but Cesaro did his *censored*ing suit tearing entrance (he had the suit pants underneath the actual entrance attire lol)

What's the *censored*ing point of not being able to use the tag entrance then???

Okay so if we edit Cesaro's attire then The Bar will come out separately (which shouldn't be a thing in the first place). I assumed that's because of Cesaro's suit tearing in the tag entrance, and Cesaro's alternate single entrance will be the one from last year. So I did a tag match, and they indeed came out separately, but Cesaro did his *censored*ing suit tearing entrance (he had the suit pants underneath the actual entrance attire lol)

What's the *censored*ing point of not being able to use the tag entrance then???

That's just asinine.

Universe on xbox just doesn't want to work either. Edited a match, froze up and went to dashboard. Didn't save anything, so I just started playing, the match worked but froze after I won and shut down. Did it another 3 or 4 times.

Gee that sounds awful. I am luckily not experiencing anything like that.

So I just deleted that universe, started a new one and it seems to be working.

Glad i didnt get it early.

Atleast you can see the tag entrances.

reformed the wyatt family with Bray, Orton, Harper and Rowan. Rowan, whos in the fourth position, is invisible in all entrances, whether it be rags, trios or all four coming out.

Do the Wyatts have a fourman entrance?

reformed the wyatt family with Bray, Orton, Harper and Rowan. Rowan, whos in the fourth position, is invisible in all entrances, whether it be rags, trios or all four coming out.

Do the Wyatts have a fourman entrance?

Yeah, they had one with Strowman last year.

OK this may not be a glitch but why cant we have 6 man elimination matches!!!!! Wtf is the point of match creator if its limited in he 6 man and 8 man matches. Sooooooo disappointed that I can only have 4 way elimination matches instead of the 6 or 8.

OK this may not be a glitch but why cant we have 6 man elimination matches!!!!! Wtf is the point of match creator if its limited in he 6 man and 8 man matches. Sooooooo disappointed that I can only have 4 way elimination matches instead of the 6 or 8.

Noticed this as well. One of the first things I went to do was create an 8-man elimination match only to be met with disappointment. Perhaps it's a glitch or something that'll be fixed in a future patch? If not, oh well. It sucks but I wouldn't say it renders match creator pointless.

Noticed this as well. One of the first things I went to do was create an 8-man elimination match only to be met with disappointment. Perhaps it's a glitch or something that'll be fixed in a future patch? If not, oh well. It sucks but I wouldn't say it renders match creator pointless.

If it doesnt get patched Ill be extremely disappointed. The old match creator was better had more options as well, lets hope they dont make this mistake again if they dont patch it. :(

Anyone else having trouble downloading the day one patch on Xbox One?

I keep getting the download stopped message popping up, I tried a hard reset by holding down the power button and I've also unplugged the system for a few minutes.

But still no luck, any ideas?

That could be something on your end with the WiFi maybe.

Anyone else having trouble downloading the day one patch on Xbox One?

I keep getting the download stopped message popping up, I tried a hard reset by holding down the power button and I've also unplugged the system for a few minutes.

But still no luck, any ideas?

That could be something on your end with the WiFi maybe.

Nope because I've just recently today downloaded quite a few other game updates before this one, all without any problems.

I just can't seem to be able to download the day one patch for WWE 2K18 for some strange reason.

Archived