Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

(The day one patch is already out.....)

The bug train never stops!

Had my first NXT Universe Mode Show tonight with 3 cutscenes! But 2 had bugs, had a match with Tozawa against Dar and after the match Dar comes into the ring and attacks Swann, the game thought i fought Swann in this match.

NXT Main Event cutscene, just... uhm... just look. Invisible bug is back.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two or three hard crashes already.

Opening a caw, changing the face morph - hard crash.

Deleting the ring attire to entrance attire or trying to copy the ring attire to the entrance attire - hard crash.

Some problems with paint tools that appear in caw mode not showing up in the ring during a match.

Anytime I try to play a tag team match I get a message stating, 'Use of content created by other players is not allowed for your account due to parental controls.' it then skips the entrances but lets me play the match. Done this about 6 times now.

some questions

1. are you use created content

2. do you have a second controller plugged in -perhaps as a guest?

Anytime I try to play a tag team match I get a message stating, 'Use of content created by other players is not allowed for your account due to parental controls.' it then skips the entrances but lets me play the match. Done this about 6 times now.

some questions

1. are you use created content

2. do you have a second controller plugged in -perhaps as a guest?

1.) Nope. DIY Vs. Usos

2.) Yes. Tried single player too, didn't work either.

re #2 - you're saying you signed out the guest controller and you still received the error?

and do you have any created content in game already?

i hate to do this but if it's still happening i might suggest rebooting the game w/o a guest controller signed in. that might solve the problem, or it might not.

re #2 - you're saying you signed out the guest controller and you still received the error?

and do you have any created content in game already?

i hate to do this but if it's still happening i might suggest rebooting the game w/o a guest controller signed in. that might solve the problem, or it might not.

Yes and nope. Just emailed the report to 2k, got a ticket and whatnot.

In 8-Man tags the ref just stands there and does nothing. Had to leave the match.

My very first match and the referee broke at one point where he didn't count the pin. He did start counting after a while, but yeah.. That could be a problem..

Even after the day one patch?

I have this problem and I have the patch

Universe on xbox just doesn't want to work either. Edited a match, froze up and went to dashboard. Didn't save anything, so I just started playing, the match worked but froze after I won and shut down. Did it another 3 or 4 times.

Universe on xbox just doesn't want to work either. Edited a match, froze up and went to dashboard. Didn't save anything, so I just started playing, the match worked but froze after I won and shut down. Did it another 3 or 4 times.

Gee that sounds awful. I am luckily not experiencing anything like that.

Hopefully they get these major issues fixed quickly! That sounds like a major one.

Archived