Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

Wait, so since when can you not have an all female Rumble? I just tried one in this game for the first time this year and.....what? Lol. Bro this game is trash. Virtually anything I randomly decide to do has weird ass limitations.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, so since when can you not have an all female Rumble? I just tried one in this game for the first time this year and.....what? Lol. Bro this game is trash. Virtually anything I randomly decide to do has weird ass limitations.

We have never had the option for a female rumble. Dunno why you are surprised by it.

We have never had the option for a female rumble. Dunno why you are surprised by it.

Couldve sworn Ive had some in past games. God these games are just aggravating at every turn. If it werent for caws being one of my only hobbies, I would quit wrestling video games altogether. Theres no win. Nothing is gonna look as good as these games, and then the other games with quote-unquote great gameplay that everyone praises look like something from when I was like 12.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else having issues with custom championships in multiman matches? When the ref holds it up, and at the title intro - some of the textures are either missing, or glitched. Funny thing is, when the Champion is wearing it to the ring, it shows up fine.

Middle rope front dropkick pretty much always has had this weird elevation glitch when initiating the animation. Seems to have just gotten worse over time, as it wasn't as much of an issue when I first created Hana Kimura and assigned that to her as a signature. Also, the tag move after is just a bonus. I'm in a bind. I wish very much to be able to make women even shorter than 5'1", as alot of joshis tend to be in Stardom, and yet, I also hope even moreso that they really focused on tighening up everything to do with people under 5'5" that involves the ropes. It's just been so bad all year with 2K18.

Middle rope dropkick glitch here: https://streamable.com/0vki3

Middle rope front dropkick pretty much always has had this weird elevation glitch when initiating the animation. Seems to have just gotten worse over time, as it wasn't as much of an issue when I first created Hana Kimura and assigned that to her as a signature. Also, the tag move after is just a bonus. I'm in a bind. I wish very much to be able to make women even shorter than 5'1", as alot of joshis tend to be in Stardom, and yet, I also hope even moreso that they really focused on tighening up everything to do with people under 5'5" that involves the ropes. It's just been so bad all year with 2K18.

Middle rope dropkick glitch here: https://streamable.com/0vki3

Similar bug occurs with facing-away diving moves too, sometimes. They kinda teleport a little bit off the turnbuckle as they go for their jump.

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt Tower Mode would use the same coding as tournament, since tournament has been an afterthought for quite a while vs Tower Mode which they're actively advertising. At least thats my thought process anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Sucks they've fixed the glitch where if someone has an exclusive entrance, you could just copy that entrance over somebody else's if you want to give it to them. Default Cena has 2 exclusive title entrances and I'm tryna give one to 2010 Cena, who has none lol.

Sucks they've fixed the glitch where if someone has an exclusive entrance, you could just copy that entrance over somebody else's if you want to give it to them. Default Cena has 2 exclusive title entrances and I'm tryna give one to 2010 Cena, who has none lol.

That was a glitch? Why would you even fix something like that? Sometimes I don't understand these guys' priorities

Archived