Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CM_EDGE

Bugs & Glitches Thread

Well looks like I just lost all my data. All caws and everything wiped out. Good thing I wasn't all that invested in this game this year and mostly just use the in-game roster.

Well looks like I just lost all my data. All caws and everything wiped out. Good thing I wasn't all that invested in this game this year and mostly just use the in-game roster.

Damn, that sucks! The amount of glitches in 2k18 is insane.

I think my game is seriously broken. It gives me the option to try and sync or to go offline and neither of them work. I tried to disconnect from the internet and use it like that and it let me play the game but all my data was erased, and after turning it off and then coming back to it again a few hours later it asked me if I wanted to use my old data from two months ago or the one from a few hours ago, so I chose the one from a few months ago and it took be back to the same shit to sync or go offline. I paid good money for this game to be a broken unplayable mess. This is why I went back to playing WWE 2K17 on my PC instead, it had almost no glitches at all compared to the console versions of 2K18.

I hate how the AI never really allows you to figjt all the way from the ring and to the backstage area as it keeps walking back to the ring. I know it's not a bug, just poor programming.

I got the bug/glitch where I download a caw and the logos on their attire don't show up. Lame.

You've probably downloaded a really old caw.

re #2 - you're saying you signed out the guest controller and you still received the error?

and do you have any created content in game already?

i hate to do this but if it's still happening i might suggest rebooting the game w/o a guest controller signed in. that might solve the problem, or it might not.

Yes and nope. Just emailed the report to 2k, got a ticket and whatnot.

re #2 - you're saying you signed out the guest controller and you still received the error?

and do you have any created content in game already?

i hate to do this but if it's still happening i might suggest rebooting the game w/o a guest controller signed in. that might solve the problem, or it might not.

Yes and nope. Just emailed the report to 2k, got a ticket and whatnot.

I'm having the exact same issue. I deleted the game and am reinstalling it. If it works, I'll let you know.

Wait, so since when can you not have an all female Rumble? I just tried one in this game for the first time this year and.....what? Lol. Bro this game is trash. Virtually anything I randomly decide to do has weird ass limitations.

Edited by ANTI-

Wait, so since when can you not have an all female Rumble? I just tried one in this game for the first time this year and.....what? Lol. Bro this game is trash. Virtually anything I randomly decide to do has weird ass limitations.

We have never had the option for a female rumble. Dunno why you are surprised by it.

We have never had the option for a female rumble. Dunno why you are surprised by it.

Couldve sworn Ive had some in past games. God these games are just aggravating at every turn. If it werent for caws being one of my only hobbies, I would quit wrestling video games altogether. Theres no win. Nothing is gonna look as good as these games, and then the other games with quote-unquote great gameplay that everyone praises look like something from when I was like 12.

When I play multi-man matches offline, the targeting system works fine, but on Xbox Live, I have no control over picking which opponent to target. The game just randomly picks for me. I've lost a lot of triple threat matches because of this.

Anyone else having issues with custom championships in multiman matches? When the ref holds it up, and at the title intro - some of the textures are either missing, or glitched. Funny thing is, when the Champion is wearing it to the ring, it shows up fine.

Middle rope front dropkick pretty much always has had this weird elevation glitch when initiating the animation. Seems to have just gotten worse over time, as it wasn't as much of an issue when I first created Hana Kimura and assigned that to her as a signature. Also, the tag move after is just a bonus. I'm in a bind. I wish very much to be able to make women even shorter than 5'1", as alot of joshis tend to be in Stardom, and yet, I also hope even moreso that they really focused on tighening up everything to do with people under 5'5" that involves the ropes. It's just been so bad all year with 2K18.

Middle rope dropkick glitch here: https://streamable.com/0vki3

Middle rope front dropkick pretty much always has had this weird elevation glitch when initiating the animation. Seems to have just gotten worse over time, as it wasn't as much of an issue when I first created Hana Kimura and assigned that to her as a signature. Also, the tag move after is just a bonus. I'm in a bind. I wish very much to be able to make women even shorter than 5'1", as alot of joshis tend to be in Stardom, and yet, I also hope even moreso that they really focused on tighening up everything to do with people under 5'5" that involves the ropes. It's just been so bad all year with 2K18.

Middle rope dropkick glitch here: https://streamable.com/0vki3

Similar bug occurs with facing-away diving moves too, sometimes. They kinda teleport a little bit off the turnbuckle as they go for their jump.

Still doesnt make any sense how the hashtags for CC is still shit -_-

Dont give a *Censored* bout your shitty ass caw or created arena

Edited by Ziggy*

Carry Over Damage has been broken since, I think 2K16.

I doubt Tower Mode would use the same coding as tournament, since tournament has been an afterthought for quite a while vs Tower Mode which they're actively advertising. At least thats my thought process anyway.

A few weeks ago I was playing a match between Trish and someone else, suddenly Litas music hit and she attacked Trish. Just as the fight got good, the game spazzed out on me. 🙄

Sucks they've fixed the glitch where if someone has an exclusive entrance, you could just copy that entrance over somebody else's if you want to give it to them. Default Cena has 2 exclusive title entrances and I'm tryna give one to 2010 Cena, who has none lol.

Sucks they've fixed the glitch where if someone has an exclusive entrance, you could just copy that entrance over somebody else's if you want to give it to them. Default Cena has 2 exclusive title entrances and I'm tryna give one to 2010 Cena, who has none lol.

That was a glitch? Why would you even fix something like that? Sometimes I don't understand these guys' priorities