WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

I usually don't like to get my hopes up about these games, but is it just me or does this game seem to have hella potential this year?

Eh, as opposed to last year? Or the year before? Or the year before that? etc etc etc

I ALWAYS get my hopes up about these games, but just remember, it's gonna take six or eight patches before they get it playing right. Assuming they even bother to continue patching until it is playing right...

But yeah, the stuff we've seen does look pretty cool. ;)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One other thing I noticed, the AI still doesn't use pin combos

Adjust the personality sliders

Okayy, which trait affects it?

Yeah, the Personality traits definitely need more explanation because I feel like a lot of us are pretty clueless about what they actually do. Maybe theres a YouTube or reddit tutorial or something..

Smacktalks did a quick rundown 2 years ago

at the 2:30 mark, but still didnt fully explain things like how anything would affect usage of pin combos. I wish you could just turn pin combo off on a move-by-move basis. An issue I had last year piecing together Toni Storms moveset is that she does a lot of German suplexes that come with pin combos, so I ended up constantly seeing the Pin Combo indicator and just removed that Ability for her altogether, even though it wouldve been nice for some other moves.

Really happy about having sliders which can adjust crowd reaction and heel/face status separately.

Using that for Becky straight away. Heel who is cheered like a heroine.

Just saw HBKs entrance and he has no wall, floor, or mini trons it seems.

Edit: Jinders entrance looks great! He doesnt have any trons either, so maybe they just havent added HBKs in?

I think what youre seeing is the final product. Do all legends have ribbon trons (even if just the hall of fame or ace logo?

One thing Im wondering is if we take out MITB for all the titles slots for a show, does that show then not recognize MITB winners?

Yep. Just found this video on reddit that you can swap the briefcase for any title. Its at 1:07

Thats not the issue, Im wondering if you dont have MITB in a slot, is MITB not recognized then if you have a PPV

One thing Im wondering is if we take out MITB for all the titles slots for a show, does that show then not recognize MITB winners?

Yep. Just found this video on reddit that you can swap the briefcase for any title. Its at 1:07

Thats not the issue, Im wondering if you dont have MITB in a slot, is MITB not recognized then if you have a PPV

Man I hope thats not the case because Im planning to have 6 titles plus MITB still

How many years has it been now, where people have been asking for superstar edits to include hair/facial hair/facepaint? I mean...I'm not about to be an entitled jackass about it, but, it really is one of the top requests year-in and year-out. Even if it provides a challenge, they've certainly had the better part of at least 4 or 5 years to iron it out by now.

I'm wondering that as well. As in my Universe Mode. I want to six belts on my custom show, so I plan to take out MITB for those belts if it's possible.

You can have 6 championships, but you will not have a MITB winner.

Archived