In Game/Move Pack DLC Wishlist

King Nova

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a lot more moves I'd like to see reanimated now thinking about it that have weak animations or animations that never change.

Moonsault...I might be alone on this one but I've disliked every top rope moonsault in the series. The current springboard ones look really nice though.

Five star frog splash. That newer one looks super weak.

Regular diving elbow drop. Feels like that hasnt ever changed.

Running standing ssp. Neville is one of the only people that does the current non-running one on game

Standing Moonsault. A decent regular one would be nice like tajiri's back then.

619. The current animation is super trash. That could really use a revamp.

Top rope tornado ddt. It would be way better to see some new animation to that

Aj styles styles clash just with the pinning animation fixed

Hesitation dropkick also being hit from further to have more impact would be nice.

I do agree that 619's need a little more love, going forward.. I think the one in the game's fine (back when it wasn't broken)..but definitely shouldn't be the only one..

An animation where you just do the 619 and then remain on the apron...which could set up a springboard move or allow you to run to the corner for a diving move or what have you..

A version where you do the 619 and then the West Coast Pop (springboard hurricanrana with pin option)

Example:

And Takuya Sugi's version called the "714" where he does it over the top rope to the back of the opponent's head. Been asking for years to see if anyone could try and pull it off for the game.

Example: HERE

Pretty much all those versions (and then some, I think) except the last one were in previous installments of the game at the same time..

I'll also throw out there that, even if Chyna isn't gonna be in the game anytime soon for some crazy reason, the pyro gun entrance should be available in Create An Entrance...

Example:

I don't know if entrances have anything to do with being thrown in on the sly with a move pack, but hey...I tried...

If we get rich Swann hopefully we get the chicken fried driver and that grounded 450 splash and the leap from swann pond.

And tony nose moves. Love that guy he always reminded of a athletic Damien sandow.

I hope that Swann makes the cut so he comes with the Big Fat Kill kick (spinning roundhouse to a kneeling opponent). I love that move so much it looked awesome when he was using it as a finisher.

Kneeling? Did he change it? When he introduced it it was to standing

I could be mistaken and i might actually be thinking of when Cedric Alexander did it in the CWC not Swann sorry lol. I believe Cedric used the reverse spinning roundhouse (like black mass) but it was to Ibushi who was kneeling on the mat i think. That move was used by a guy in PWG back in the day (Chris Bosh i think) and called it Big Fat Kill.

I hope that Swann makes the cut so he comes with the Big Fat Kill kick (spinning roundhouse to a kneeling opponent). I love that move so much it looked awesome when he was using it as a finisher.

I could be mistaken and i might actually be thinking of when Cedric Alexander did it in the CWC not Swann sorry lol. I believe Cedric used the reverse spinning roundhouse (like black mass) but it was to Ibushi who was kneeling on the mat i think. That move was used by a guy in PWG back in the day (Chris Bosh i think) and called it Big Fat Kill.

checking my moveset database (cheap plug). It was Cedric....in the 6 man tag. In the CWC finale

B1EBcSa.gif

It was actually Scott Lost. But yeah. I love that move, too! I marked out when Cedric busted it out

checking my moveset database (cheap plug). It was Cedric....in the 6 man tag. In the CWC finale

B1EBcSa.gif

So after looking into it again, the instance where i was thinking was indeed when Cedric did it against Ibushi in the CWC. Cedric hit a huge brainbuster on Ibushi and after he kicked out he did the Big Fat Kill. Either way I love the move so i hope it made it into Cedrics moveset lol

Archived