In Game/Move Pack DLC Wishlist

King Nova

I've always preferred the running variation of the Canadian Destroyer. Teddy Hart's Hart Destroyer would be nice too.

It would be cool to have some different moonsault and shooting star variations.

Moonsault double knee drop

Moonsault leg drop

Shooting star elbow drop

Shooting star leg drop

Triple moonsault (one off each turnbuckle)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oversells are evil and eat babies. I heard it from a reliable source. :shift:

Even German suplex oversells that are already in the game (flip over)?

Also, are the power bombs at 1:50 (Undertaker doing a Powerbomb) and 2:04 (Batista doing a Powerbomb) in this vid oversells? What about the pop up Powerbomb sell at 0:14 or Ryback's at 2:58?

Any of thes bumps acceptable?

I don't really want a flip over oversell.

What I'm really hoping for are more impactful looking power bombs and slams. I just hope there's are a few two handed choke slams and power bombs in 2k18 or 2k19 with more bounce and reverberation, More variety and a more asymmetrical aspect in the bumps...but as long as it is safe to do so.

Really hoping Kairi Sane's diving Elbow Drop with a pin combo makes it in.

which free agent has the best elbow drop? asking for a friend...

Were you legit looking for an answer? Because, if so, I'd need about a day (not even) but I think I'd know where to ask..unless you were just acknowledging the move in a "we gotcha..it's been taken care of" way..

Now if only diving moves didn't need to be perfectly placed in order to look good at all. There really needs to be context based selling for diving moves as the spinning in mid air to hit an elbow or a leg-drop right always looks a little to a lot awkward.

Addendum. To be fair, a good deal of the more recent additions to the diving move category have been far less awkward looking, like the knee drops, some, like the Low Down and the elbro drop still look weird when done without a perfectly placed victim.

Needed to add another move to my original post:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478015-in-gamemove-pack-dlc-wishlist/page-3?do=findComment&comment=10896135

- Undertaker's old school Tombstone piledriver, not the crotch in the face version, his OG version, with the opponent's legs to the side.

Source:
Heck, throw in the first nasty one he gave Koko B. Ware.

Those Tombstone Piledriver variations would be great, but seeing that moves today are mocapped, it's generally too dangerous for the performers.

If anything, I would just like to see more variety in selling and bumping. It doesn't even have to be an oversell. Just more variety as not everyone lands the same way perfectly.

Though I guess anything other than a flat back bump (vs. a Ric Flair crooked bump, etc) is also too dangerous.

If they can do the Steiner Screwdriver, they can do those Tombstones

The steiner screwdriver has the benefit of the attackers legs to help cushion the blow. Lets not call mice rats here.

Guess I'm just not.understanding the.physics of it.all. So, kneeling moves.are harder.to do.than seated then obviously outside.of.the traditional Tombstone because of the positioning of the victim's frame?

That just makes it harder to explain the open-legged drivers. If the.opponent's head is high.enough on the thigh.to.create the illusion they're being spiked, I'm not seeing the issue. It's not like it's a Kudo Driver. Where's the.protection on that?

Yeah, in what universe is the Kudo Driver safe?

On the WWE network, I saw Vader doing a kneeling piledriver to Kane. When he did it, he leaned back, making Kane slide on Vader's abdomen and knees first to protect him.

For dangerous moves like Tombstone piledrivers and kneeling piledrivers, maybe if they have a taller wrestler do those moves and tuck the much shorter opponent's head to the attacking wrestler's stomach. When the move hits, the back of the opponent's neck hits the stomach of the wrestler executing the move like with a regular Tombstone piledriver. The head would never reach the attacker's knees or the ground. Some would say it would look fake, but at least the moves would be safe.

Guess I'm just not.understanding the.physics of it.all. So, kneeling moves.are harder.to do.than seated then obviously outside.of.the traditional Tombstone because of the positioning of the victim's frame?

That just makes it harder to explain the open-legged drivers. If the.opponent's head is high.enough on the thigh.to.create the illusion they're being spiked, I'm not seeing the issue. It's not like it's a Kudo Driver. Where's the.protection on that?

The problem with kneeling moves is that the entirety of the moves safety is reliant on the attackers arms around the waist. If it slips for even a second, you've got a dude with a broken neck. A tombstone at least has both wrestlers gripping eachother, but facing away, you're entirely reliant on your opponents grip holding up.

Keep in mind guys that 2K cannot force the mocappers to do moves they aren't comfortable with. If they could, we woulda gotten a double rotation moonsault back when we got the Benadryller.

I thought TJP did that one...the Benadryller I mean...or Low Ki...then again the 630 did appear too.Forgot when the Benadryller was added. Well...if Ric was a part of it and didn't want to do the double rotation moonsault...and if Neville was once on the squad and he didn't want to, and those were the two #1 candidates for doing it...tells you what you need to know for now...one day...

Speaking of which, I wonder if they tried to get TJP's diving apron hurricanrana in for his model or they just left it alone. It was one of the flashiest tools in his toolbox before he did it wrong the one time on live tv and hit his neck on the apron.

Archived