In Game/Move Pack DLC Wishlist

King Nova

By the way, one of the youtubers at the event confirmed Seth's "Rainmaker knee strike". However I believe he said it's called the "Windup knee strike".

it's numbered - so there are 2.

To be fair there's a lot of moves that have a number that there's only one of

Yes, because previous versions had been removed without a re-naming. Nothing to do with newer moves.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't think they've give the coverstar one version of their new move, so that's cool to confirm [you guys] didn't

Why still include the Curb Stomp as his default though? Didn't they ban that which is why he switched to Pedigree?

Karie Sane elbow drop

AJ Styles Fosbury Flop

A couple new signature apron moves

Tag team plancha manueveurs

Was the Fosbury flop the one he did in TNA where he ran to the rope, vaulted over with a somersault onto his opponent outside?

Yessir. I used to love that. I wonder can he still pull that off?

Compilation of list(s) I made in a previous thread from months back. Will check off each thing that made it in, once we get a look at what the new moves are:

Lists like these circulate every year...but since 2K officially took over, you could instantly see more and more what we want actually making it into the games each year. I literally looked back at stuff I requested last year and the year before and 3/4 of it all made it in by now. Gonna start off by breaking it down between stuff I associate with some WWE people..

Kofi Kingston's backwards dive to the outside (forget which football player's touchdown celebration he was imitating)

example HERE

Xavier Woods' Tight Rope Elbow Drop should be one of his Signatures

example HERE

Matt Hardy's Side Effect done onto the apron (perhaps an OMG moment?)

example HERE

Alexa Bliss' Twisted Bliss captured properly, with her fist taunt and all..legs out straight, arms more to the side than the Twisted Bliss she was stuck with in 2K17..

example HERE

Alexa Bliss' Insult To Injury captured properly as well, as it's two moves and not one...also done a bit faster and with more malice than what she had in 2K17...the entire move is the double knees to the abdomen followed by that back handspring double knees...

example HERE

Ember Moon's Eclipse of course...proabably #1 on alot of move wishlists for the upcoming game..

example HERE

Ember does quite a bit of unique stuff, actually, so she may need a kind of Nakamura treatment, move-wise..

Ember's Hurricanrana HERE

Ember's Monkey Flip HERE

Ember's running Springboard Crossbody HERE

Ember's running Handspring Corner Elbow/Forearm Strike HERE

another Ember Hurricanrana HERE

a running knee strike that can set up the Eclipse HERE

She's got a readymade Comeback that can set up the running Corner Elbow Strike HERE at the 6:10-6:30....sped up a bit, of course...

She also has that unique style of a School Boy pin and the flip she does when countering arm drags....there's alot that can be accomplished with that one's moveset...

Lita's Moonsault version where she does the Team Xtreme/Hardy Boyz taunt before takeoff

example HERE

Brian Kendrick's Bully Choke/Captain's Hook as a Catching submission Finisher, similar to the Yes Lock

example HERE

and counter dive surprise catch finisher potential example HERE

Andre The Giant's choke as a Ground Seated Grapple (Rear). Similar to the Knuckle Sandwich animation, only with his hands wrapped around his opponent's neck and shaking him violently back and forth.

example HERE

Been waiting for Andre The Giant's Rope Assisted Seated Sentons to make it in for years as a middle rope grapple and still nothing.

example HERE

Alexa Bliss' Middle Rope Somersault Pin

example HERE

Rich Swann's Standing 450 Splash

example HERE

All I had the energy to look up and post for now. Will post more and get into non-WWE people's moves I want and what not eventually..

Kairi Hojo's Diving Elbow (exactly with pre-move salute taunt, swinging arms and all)

examples HERE

also a version that connects to the back HERE

Kota Ibushi's Golden Triangle Moonsault

example HERE

a version of the Jumping Boot Stomp that can be done to the back if an opponent is face down

Toni Storm's Seated Hip Attack

starts like this HERE

and ends like this HERE

Toni Storm's Bridging Muscle Buster

example HERE

Sick Nick Mondo's Assault Driver

example HERE

Io Shirai's Deadlift German Suplex where she carries you around a little before bridging back

example HERE

and a Straight Jacket version HERE

Ricochet's Double Rotation Moonsault

example HERE

Christina Von Eerie's Corner Straight Jacket Backstabber

example HERE

Great Muta's Green/Poison Mist as catching finisher

Kairi Hojo's corner running shoulder press to the abdomen where she marches to the opposite corner first

example HERE

Could even just add her spear to that sequence to and make it a signature that is undeniably Kairi Hojo for us to mark out and practically drool looking at. lol

Another Kairi Hojo thing is the way she does her leg submission(s)

example HERE

Amazing Red's Infrared (Double Corkscrew Moonsault)

example HERE

Cesaro should exclusively be able to counter outside dives with European Uppercuts

Will Ospreay's Ground Corkscrew Kick

example HERE

Christina Von Eerie's Apron Pedigree (would be cool to give to that one dude too)

example HERE

Jeff Hardy's running along the barricade and hitting you with a crossbody/clothesline should be a new OMG moment for that little where the spear spot can also be triggered. 'Bout time we get more OMG moment options for areas like that.

example HERE

Kris Wolf's Double Knee Drop from the middle turnbuckle

example HERE

Shinsuke Nakamura's middle rope flurry where he hits vicious knees and then face washes and kicks his opponent over and over..

example HERE

Jean Claude Van Damme 360 Spinning Kick for strong strike and signature/finisher

example HERE

Well, that's it for me again. Think I'll post one more soon and give it a rest for the year and see if anything makes it. Loving the other suggestions I'm seeing too.

Insult to injury was absolutely captured properly at the time we shot it. I can't help it if they change their stuff.

Yeah, by the time that game came out, Alexa Bliss had kind of became a whole different thing, or was atleast starting to. The early, early Insult to Injury did look like that, which I didn't know until I went pretty far back in time. And that is basically the Blake and Murphy-era Alexa that should've been on the game with those guys the year before, so it's kind of a non-issue for all those factors., Hopefully, though, it was addressed and isn't one of those deals where we're stuck with an outdated animation for years. Lol.

Twisted Bliss or the Sparkle Splash or whatever you wanna call it has always been pretty consistent though, and I was almost shocked by how bad the form looked on what was captured compared to what it was supposed to resemble. Her ability to keep a straight, cheerleader-like posture is a lot of what looks so impressive about it and unique to her.

I'm not much of a moves guy, but I'd like to see a catching Diamond Cutter or the Samoan Neckbreaker from SYM. Last I recall, the catching RKO has the Orton taunts.

Also a couple of Ultimo Dragon's moves:

Running Powerbomb

Jumping Tombstone Piledriver

Wait, so they took out the one that was included in a moves pack a couple years ago?

I'm not much of a moves guy, but I'd like to see a catching Diamond Cutter or the Samoan Neckbreaker from SYM. Last I recall, the catching RKO has the Orton taunts.

Also a couple of Ultimo Dragon's moves:

Running Powerbomb

Jumping Tombstone Piledriver

Wait, so they took out the one that was included in a moves pack a couple years ago?

Leaping Tombstone Piledriver is still there and looks awesome. Not sure if the person did or didn't know it was in there under that name. Otherwise, not sure how high you expect someone to jump on that..

New Detonation Kick with pin combo

and you know, i was there when they were captured so i've got that going for me too.

good lord :XD:

Right? Like...I'm going into a new decade of my life, dude..I'm sort of past the age/stage where I mark out over nearly anyone...I just want shit to look good, particularly character-specific stuff.. help me help you make this thing greater..lol..

I already have a sizable list of moves to post [at an appropriate time] for next year's game "wishlist"..

I also wish you could do the spot(s) where you trap your opponent in the ring skirt and beat them down, ala Finlay or Nikki Cross...

Examples:

Finlay version example HERE

Nikki Cross example HERE

Karie Sane elbow drop

AJ Styles Fosbury Flop

A couple new signature apron moves

Tag team plancha manueveurs

Was the Fosbury flop the one he did in TNA where he ran to the rope, vaulted over with a somersault onto his opponent outside?

Yessir. I used to love that. I wonder can he still pull that off?

By all accounts he's lost a bit of pace as he's got older, so maybe he can't generate the momentum to clear the rope? I'd love it in still, it's begging to be used for someone.

By the way, one of the youtubers at the event confirmed Seth's "Rainmaker knee strike". However I believe he said it's called the "Windup knee strike".

it's numbered - so there are 2.

Cool, I remembered the name incorrectly "ripcord" knee strike. I'm wondering if they're the same move, but in different situations - say one has a taunt.

I'd love to see a lot of the 90's puroresu moves return because I'm old and remember giving them to my CAWs in Smackdown 2 as a kid before I had a clue who did them. And the like ten Shining Wizard variants that were in SYM and HCTP.

Also I really like all the middle rope dives they've added and would love more added in and to be able to select 2 rather than one for each position.

More specifically though I'd like to see these in at some point.

-Braun's Reverse Chokeslam

-Lashley's Rolling Spear

-Akiyama's Wrist Clutch Exploder

-Avalanche Exploder

-Uso's Superkick to back of knee

-Uso's Tequila Sunrise/Splash Combo

-Minoru Suzuki's Saka Otoshi

-Ground Corner Shining Wizard

-Arn Anderson's Fakeout Punch into a DDT

-Jeff Cobb/Matanza's Tour of the Islands

-Inoki's Ground Leg kicks

-Springboard Dragonrana

-Cactus Elbow as an OMG moment

-Standing Tiger Bomb

-Tiger Bomb into a Cloverleaf

-Avalanche Gutbuster

-Rolling Wheel Kick

300 flavors of V-Trigger. I need a V-Trigger from every possible position. Hell, give me a suicide dive V-Trigger. Okay, maybe need was a strong word, but I'd like as many V-triggers as possible.

That quick Suplex (can't remember if it was a Tiger or Dragon off top... too many videos in my head) then the rebound off the ropes into the seated V-Trigger would be an amazing animation. Same with a standing one where that guy (names... sorry XD) tried to swing one arm at him, Omega kicks it, then kicks the other arm, and then blasts him

300 flavors of V-Trigger. I need a V-Trigger from every possible position. Hell, give me a suicide dive V-Trigger. Okay, maybe need was a strong word, but I'd like as many V-triggers as possible.

That quick Suplex (can't remember if it was a Tiger or Dragon off top... too many videos in my head) then the rebound off the ropes into the seated V-Trigger would be an amazing animation. Same with a standing one where that guy (names... sorry XD) tried to swing one arm at him, Omega kicks it, then kicks the other arm, and then blasts him

Its a dragon, its one of Omegas signature moves, a snap release dragon suplex. I'm hoping we get that too actually.

Its a dragon, its one of Omegas signature moves, a snap release dragon suplex. I'm hoping we get that too actually.

Oh man a snapdragon would be absolutely sick. New dragon suplexes in general would be amazing. The one we've had for years now is pretty bad and very dated at this point.

Kairi Sane- Diving Elbow Drop

Froggy elbow

Drew McIntyre- iron maiden

Best moonsault ever

We need updated Jeff and Matt hardy moves, the swanton bomb and the whisper in the wind and the twist of fate is outdated.

That's all I can think at the moment.

After all these years, how do we STILL not have Test's Big Boot? You could hit it out of nowhere and it looked nasty.

My hope is with Big Cass but his boot isn't as impactful as Test's, which is the GOAT of Big Boots.

I also agree on a new Clothesline from Hell, like the boot, able to hit out of nowhere and the impact should be nasty.

The ones currently available have zero impact.

I'd like to also see Undertaker's old school Tombstone piledriver, not the crotch in the face version, his OG version, with the opponent's legs to the side.

Heck, throw in the first nasty one he gave Koko B. Ware.

Archived