WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

Potential Survivor Series spoilers

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen angle, including former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, set up at the Mae Young Classic is scheduled to build to a match between the two groups at Survivor Series. That would lead to a Rousey singles match at WrestleMania next year, with Stephanie McMahon and Charlotte being the names most talked about as Rousey’s potential opponent.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/updated-wwe-plans-ronda-rousey/

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see the WWE limiting movesets any longer, that argument worked a couple of years ago but things have vastly improved.

Dana just wasn't ready for the main roster and like Nia, would have been better served having longer in NXT.

She's not awful but she was called up far too early

They do Limit movesets because every Performer is supposed to use other moves than the others and the indy women that are using piledrivers had to drop them entirely because piledrivers are not allowed. Same goes with certain kick moves that are supposed to hit the head of the Opponent.

I guess they also limit the movesets to have some kind of routine when they have to wrestle 5 days a week and all that.

Gives the body a better chance to get used to the same kind of strain i think.

The four horsewoman thing is not something im super excited for, but why not.

I could do without it but i dont have a problem with it happening down the line.

Potential Survivor Series spoilers

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen angle, including former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, set up at the Mae Young Classic is scheduled to build to a match between the two groups at Survivor Series. That would lead to a Rousey singles match at WrestleMania next year, with Stephanie McMahon and Charlotte being the names most talked about as Rousey’s potential opponent.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/updated-wwe-plans-ronda-rousey/

Nice. Exactly what i hoped for what it would lead torwards to.

Steph can *Censored* off though, it should be Charlotte.

When the WWE 4HW vs. UFC 4HW angle is done and the WWE wants Rousey to do a singles match at Mania, whatever Asuka ends up doing on that card will end up taking a backseat, which will suck.

I am saying goodbye to the greatness of Asuka before she becomes just another WWE Superstar on the main roster.

My biggest concern is that she'll be overexposed; but that's likely gonna happen.

My concern is about the possibility of her taking a backseat when Ronda comes in.

Yeah we get it man you've said it five times already.

Archived