WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During the Mae Young Classic, it was announced that WWE has signed American Ninja Warrior star Kacy Catanzaro and she will be reporting to the WWE Performance Center this fall.

She participated in workouts alongside WWE recruits in the beginning of this year in a private tryout, taking her first exploratory steps inside the squared circle under the guidance of Performance Center coach Norman Smiley.

Catanzaro came to fame in 2014 when she became the first woman to complete American Ninja Warriors perilous city finals course. Nicknamed Mighty Kacy, the 26-year-old who was a Division I gymnast before turning to obstacle course racing has twice made Sports Illustrateds Fittest 50 list of the worlds top female athletes.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/wwe-announces-signing-of-kacy-catanzaro/

Alongside Kacy WWE has announced the signing of Shadia Bseiso.

Shadia is an accomplished live events presenter based in the United Arab Emirates. With formal training in Radio & TV Presenting from the renowned BBC Academy in London and in TV & Film Production at the New York Film Academy in New York City, Shadia has a decade of experience hosting some of the largest events in the Middle East for major international brands, as well as leading regional corporates and numerous community initiatives.

?

As a voice-over artist, Shadia has a decade of experience that has made her a household name in the Middle East. With a seamless ability to record voice-over in both Arabic and English fluently.

She has a background in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. In 2014, Shadia competed in the Abu Dhabi World Pro Championship and took home the silver in her weight category and bronze in the absolute division. She was a part of the Dubai tryouts earlier this year with WWE.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/wwe-signs-shadia-bseiso/

Asuka’s Post-NXT WWE Plans Reportedly Revealed, Triple H’s Idea for Asuka on the Main Roster *Spoilers*

As seen at the WWE NXT TV tapings last week, undefeated NXT Women’s Champion Asuka relinquished the title as she plans to pursue other options in WWE.

Asuka also suffered an injury at WWE NXT Takeover Brooklyn in her match against Ember Moon, and the injury will keep Asuka out of the ring for about 6-8 weeks.

According to Billi Bhatti of DirtySheets.net, Triple H plans to replicate Asuka’s undefeated streak on the main roster, and she is expected to debut on the Raw brand.

Current plans, which could all change if Vince McMahon decides otherwise, call for Asuka to win the Raw Women’s Championship upon debuting on Raw, and continue her historic win streak on the main roster.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/878955-asukas-post-nxt-wwe-plans-reportedly-revealed-triple-hs-idea-for-asuka-on-the-main-roster-spoilers

Asukas Post-NXT WWE Plans Reportedly Revealed, Triple Hs Idea for Asuka on the Main Roster *Spoilers*

As seen at the WWE NXT TV tapings last week, undefeated NXT Womens Champion Asuka relinquished the title as she plans to pursue other options in WWE.

Asuka also suffered an injury at WWE NXT Takeover Brooklyn in her match against Ember Moon, and the injury will keep Asuka out of the ring for about 6-8 weeks.

According to Billi Bhatti of DirtySheets.net, Triple H plans to replicate Asukas undefeated streak on the main roster, and she is expected to debut on the Raw brand.

Current plans, which could all change if Vince McMahon decides otherwise, call for Asuka to win the Raw Womens Championship upon debuting on Raw, and continue her historic win streak on the main roster.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/878955-asukas-post-nxt-wwe-plans-reportedly-revealed-triple-hs-idea-for-asuka-on-the-main-roster-spoilers

So, Asuka's gonna get the belt right away continue winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning and winning until when she does lose, people start bitching about them "not being on her level" and she ends up getting lost in the shuffle because they don't know what to do with her? Sound plan.

Asuka’s Post-NXT WWE Plans Reportedly Revealed, Triple H’s Idea for Asuka on the Main Roster *Spoilers*

As seen at the WWE NXT TV tapings last week, undefeated NXT Women’s Champion Asuka relinquished the title as she plans to pursue other options in WWE.

According to Billi Bhatti of DirtySheets.net, Triple H plans to replicate Asuka’s undefeated streak on the main roster, and she is expected to debut on the Raw brand.

Current plans, which could all change if Vince McMahon decides otherwise, call for Asuka to win the Raw Women’s Championship upon debuting on Raw, and continue her historic win streak on the main roster.

I have my doubts this will happen.

No you're right they don't, but you're still making a lot of assumptions. You don't know that this time it'll be different.

And you don't know it will be different this time. Assumptions go both ways. I'd rather stick with past history.

Ugh. Yeah assumptions do go both ways, but I DIDN'T assume anything. Being optimistic is not assuming. Stop trying to make it seem like we're both doing the same thing. I literally didn't make assumptions. :lol:

And sticking with past history (double negative there, but whatever) is what plagues WWE.

Sounds good. I hope it actually happens.

About RAW

I genuinely do not enjoy RAW, I have been following the Emma 'storyline' just to see where it is going but I cannot follow the Women's Title because the booking is atrocious.

After they turned on Bayley, you'd think creative would look to keep Sasha's head above water, the fact she's a four time champ is not a good accolade when she has zero successful title defenses (I believe) and it's just awful booking!

Alexa should not also have held both Women's titles twice each in the space of a year. I don't deny she's over and a main player in the division now but seriously!

Really hoping for a good Smackdown tonight

Asukas Post-NXT WWE Plans Reportedly Revealed, Triple Hs Idea for Asuka on the Main Roster *Spoilers*

As seen at the WWE NXT TV tapings last week, undefeated NXT Womens Champion Asuka relinquished the title as she plans to pursue other options in WWE.

According to Billi Bhatti of DirtySheets.net, Triple H plans to replicate Asukas undefeated streak on the main roster, and she is expected to debut on the Raw brand.

Current plans, which could all change if Vince McMahon decides otherwise, call for Asuka to win the Raw Womens Championship upon debuting on Raw, and continue her historic win streak on the main roster.

zmXJe8D.gif

Archived