WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have The Four Horsewomen + Asuka, so that already rules out a top-5. Might not even be top-10. No wait, probably isn't even top-10.

I wouldn't say Asuka or Sasha are better than Nattie.

If I had to build a top five for the women right now:

5: Sasha

4: Nattie

3: Bayley

2: Charlotte

1: Becky

I would, seeing how I'm pretty sure I haven't seen Natalya come close to what heights Asuka reached vs. Ember Moon, Bayley and Nikki Cross. Would even strongly argue that she's the best female wrestler in the company and by some distance too.

Same goes for Sasha in terms of matches, she's shown more as a performer.

I mean, opinions and all that, but putting Natalya over the likes of Sasha Banks and especially Asuka is going to need some explaining.

I don't, either.

I think the only reason why people think Alicia will be a future hall of famer is because she's been in the company for a whole decade...but tbh, she hasn't done anything notable in the past 10 years aside from winning the Divas title - a reign that I'm willing to bet most people don't even remember nor cared about at the time.

who the *Censored* said they wanted Alicia Fox to be in the Hall of Fame?

I mean, she was the first and only African American to hold the Divas Title

For a title with only 17 different holders, pretty hollow claim for the HOF.

If you cared to quote my whole post, I say the same thing. I wasn't saying she should be in the HOF, quite the opposite

If you cared to quote my whole post, I say the same thing. I wasn't saying she should be in the HOF, quite the opposite

I know. I was adding on to your point. Not disagreeing/disputing your post. I suppose I could have been more clear, but... mobile

If she stays in the wwe the way she is now without any further championships and retires from there, she might be a honorable mention during a ceremony (even Jobbers that died were honored that way) or get inducted as a Legacy inductee.

There are Legacy inductees in the hall of fame that never won a Championship but still got inducted as a honor for their work in the Company after all.

It was mentioned by other wrestlers (male/female) several times that she is a great worker so anything is possible. :)

Yea that would make sense for her. She seems to just love being there hence why she takes everything handed to her and almost always gets a reaction from it.

Archived