DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump

It just the trailer the dlc isn't out yet

It just the trailer the dlc isn't out yet

just the trailer. we don't even know if its out tomorrow or next week. i wish they would just have schedule.

The trailer said today. Twitter said not "today". I'm hoping its cryptic and comes out at midnight after Raw in US (parts of it) which would logically be next day and 4am here.

Ni way they'd release an official trailer saying dlc out today, by accident. Only way would be an error the Twitter account is using as a sort of troll, because it's due to come out midnight and that's following day.. Lol.

Hope hope hope.

Yeah, I see "today" being intended for Tuesday the 10th. I don't think they would leak a "today" trailer a full week or more ahead of schedule. But then again, they did leak the whole DLC for the legends pack about a week early, so I guess anything is possible. Lol.

Idk, it's quite easy to do tbh. I accidentally released vids weeks ahead of schedule XD, just takes a click.

I doubt that elbow is a strong strike anyway, more like a rope grapple

it's not a rope grapple as Austin Aries rope grapple in this game is his "slingshot double axe handle" that's already been leaked from this future stars DLC pack, along with an "Enzu lariat 2" and the "Hype Bros" tag team finisher:

The rolling elbow could still be a rope grapple as one of Aries' signatures.

Its not a rope grapple, you can see in the trailer the sequence starts in the center of the ring and Austin whips them to the ropes and runs across the ring and hits it. Wouldn't make much sense for them to start grappled in the ropes and walk to the center and do it.

So say.. Someone watched the trailer, which was released from an official YouTube account and bought the game only on the basis that the Future Stars DLC was released today. Loads game up, goes to ps store and not there. They could "logically" take it further as in another light, he got conned by mis promotion and false advertisement to influence a purchase of an item, with something that was supposed to be available, but not..

Need someone to troll them with this and they might release it (worse is they're already on our games just hiding behind code.. All 2K has to do, is let us have it and boom.

(I bet they're waiting until after the rumble). "Play as the debut to the main roster Tye Dillinger and Austin Aries who interfered in the cruiser weight title match" so it gives them a bit more attention. (Tye enters rumble, next day or so release the future dlc, makes the game more "up to date" than it already is lol..

So say.. Someone watched the trailer, which was released from an official YouTube account and bought the game only on the basis that the Future Stars DLC was released today. Loads game up, goes to ps store and not there. They could "logically" take it further as in another light, he got conned by mis promotion and false advertisement to influence a purchase of an item, with something that was supposed to be available, but not..

Need someone to troll them with this and they might release it (worse is they're already on our games just hiding behind code.. All 2K has to do, is let us have it and boom.

(I bet they're waiting until after the rumble). "Play as the debut to the main roster Tye Dillinger and Austin Aries who interfered in the cruiser weight title match" so it gives them a bit more attention. (Tye enters rumble, next day or so release the future dlc, makes the game more "up to date" than it already is lol..

I don't think it works like that, and telling them won't make things better or make them release it faster. That's just childish

Archived