DLC Discussion

Ernez

It did feel pretty easy and fast but was still fun and I love the video packages. I could definitely get behind a HOF Showcase as a standard mode in each new game and already posted earlier about the benefits.

The thing that bothers me about the legends in each new game is their character models compared to the current stars, I understand the scanning tech only works for the current roster and the lower quality for legends is fine but the the issue is Yukes's work on their faces.

Most of the attires and bodies are perfect but I don't think Yukes have much of an excuse for that bad of faces for people like Jake Roberts'91

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad that there is no new Dragon moves with Fujinami.

Love all the new attires

What not even no double chicken that he pinned Flair with to win the title at that event?

Yes, but Harlem Sidekick is what SD JBI/SYM called an Outside Creasent Kick. It does not look like a Superkick, like the King Sidekick did.

Well...there are 10 standing Superkicks available. Pick one

Stevie Ray has Superkick 6 as his signature

10 Superkicks and only the odd 2 Spears after THQ removed the rest because people complained online years ago. Thought 2K would have fixed that by now.

How do I find the wrestlers?

Last night I downloaded the hof pack via the In game bar and it downloaded the 2.2gb pack..

Message on screen said to exit out to the main screen Once, but the pack is nowhere to be found..

Wrestlers from the hof pack are not showing up in the "downloaded wrestlers" tab either...

The issue is they can't be used in MyCareer or set as default for normal wrestlers for that mode

Which just makes that mode even more boring than it currently is...

EXACTLY!
Think he means the mode is boring as is. With or without the ability to set alt attires to default for in game wrestlers.

Anyway, you really expect them to release separate attire updates on top of the ability to do it yourself, all for the sake of one mode?

easy answer - de restrict it.

Last night I downloaded the hof pack via the In game bar and it downloaded the 2.2gb pack..

Message on screen said to exit out to the main screen Once, but the pack is nowhere to be found..

Wrestlers from the hof pack are not showing up in the "downloaded wrestlers" tab either...

Sounds strange... I downloaded the pack directly through the PS Store, and once I booted up the game all of the new content started unlocking at the bottom left side of the screen.

It all worked like a charm, all things considered.

Did we get a alt for Andre?

I dont think so. for the showcase match to go that far lod would have had to be included

We didn't because it's the andre on crutches but they did put the clothes in Caw mode.

I haven't been able to download the DLC yet. Did we get any useful new parts for Create A Diva? I've heard we got a new Sherri & Miss Elizabeth (managers) as well as Alundra?

We did get Sister Sherri and Miss Elizabeth as well.

Sounds strange... I downloaded the pack directly through the PS Store, and once I booted up the game all of the new content started unlocking at the bottom left side of the screen.

It all worked like a charm, all things considered.

Creep, did you use the 'unlock all' thing at all after game launch?

Archived