DLC Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2K17 roster will be insane. Shame CM Punk had to go and Bryan is retired. Santino is somehow still in but not Corey Grave.

Yeah i'm really looking forward to AJ Styles in 2K17. I hope Aries makes it in as well along with Nakamura. Yeah that rosters gonna be insane.

The 2K17 roster will be insane. Shame CM Punk had to go and Bryan is retired. Santino is somehow still in but not Corey Grave.

Daniel Bryan is still under a WWE contract, so don't be surprised if he makes it in as a legend/alumni.

And to think those are just guys on the roster. I can't wait to know more about the showcase, if I can get Eddie Guerrero or Goldberg, it would be so good ( also wish we have good midcards like Road Dogg, Val Venis or Billy Kidman^^ )

Daniel Bryan is still under a WWE contract, so don't be surprised if he makes it in as a legend/alumni.

Shame we wont get Eddie.

[quote name="The Scorpion" post="10582599" timestamp="1458299884"

Hope we get a short hair Daniel Bryan

If you mean retro Daniel Bryan yes but if it's current short hair Daniel Bryan that won't be in.

Yes retro bryan

Shame we wont get Eddie.

With JBL potentially going into the HoF this year and there will be a HoF 2016 class DLC pack in WWE 2k17, most likely JBL's match with Eddie Guerrero will be included in that pack. I can't imagine them using anything else besides maybe a match against the Undertaker, or the four way from Armageddon 2004, which also included Eddie.

Shame we wont get Eddie.

With JBL potentially going into the HoF this year and there will be a HoF 2016 class DLC pack in WWE 2k17, most likely JBL's match with Eddie Guerrero will be included in that pack. I can't imagine them using anything else besides maybe a match against the Undertaker, or the four way from Armageddon 2004, which also included Eddie.

It's very unlikely that JBL will get into the Hall of Fame this year.

He and Ron Simmons are inducting The Godfather

Eddie is the one guy that should be in the game that isn't without any valid reason. We all know about Hogans problems or Chris Benoit, even Goldberg or Jimmy Snuka, but Eddie should be in no doubt.

Seems the pattern is Eddie is in every other WWE game so WWE 2K17 I expect him in.

He'll be the selling point of the DLC.

I wouldn't be surprised if Charlotte, Becky and Sasha were the selling point of DLC, or AJ Styles

They debuted too soon to be in DLC. This year main DLC was Samoa Joe and he debuted late I think, in May

Archived