DLC Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok does anyone know when this available in the United States....and are the legends playable characters?

Yes they are.
Ok cool. Is this available in the United States yet..I tried looking for it and nothing shows up

Yeah it's available.

So... any news on an Outsiders/nWo Titantron being added? *fingers crossed*

It's the NWO tron and theme.

Loving the slapjack. As said before, only thing I could have hoped to seen is a couple more dragon sleeper animations, but I'll live.. I'm now excited to see the HOF class for 16, and just hope this dlc continues. I also am curious to see who remains to carry over to 2k17.

Yep, that kind of DLC is great, especially because it's a great way to have really old-school wrestler or good midcarder who were popular. I don't think I've ever been as interesting in the Hall of Fame as now^^

Ok does anyone know when this available in the United States....and are the legends playable characters?

Yes they are.
Ok cool. Is this available in the United States yet..I tried looking for it and nothing shows up
Yeah it's available.

Which is a bummer because the Outsiders always had their own tron separate from the nWo one.

Yes they are.
Yeah it's available.

Which is a bummer because the Outsiders always had their own tron separate from the nWo one.

It just features Hall & Nash.

Yes they are.
Yeah it's available.

I went to the PlayStation store .....I don't see it...what should I do

Yes they are.
Yeah it's available.

Wait patiently, the PlayStation store always updates for me at 5pm CST.

Yes they are.
Yeah it's available.

Wait patiently, the PlayStation store always updates for me at 5pm CST.

Ok will do. Either way I have to go to work. I'll check back when I get home. This is one of the DLC packs I've been waiting for

I saw video of the entrances for the new DLC. It's really nice to see that the Tokyo Dome is actually in the game.

I was able to download it around an hour ago on Xbox One by manually searching it.

That new Macho Man elbow drop is GORGEOUS. Best high flying move they've ever animated.

It's terrible

It's actually within the realm of what Randy Savage's flying elbow actually looked like. It's not perfect, but it's A LOT better than the tripe we've gotten in recent years.

Archived