WWE Superstar Unexpectedly Deletes His Twitter Account

Youssef

WWE Superstar Jack Swagger has apparently deleted his official Twitter account, formerly @RealJackSwagger. The former World Heavyweight Champion has been basically relegated to jobber status over the last few months on television, while working most of the WWE Live events.

Could he be leaving? Or maybe it's nothing after all. Although I'm pretty upset with how they been booking him lately.

Come November

Dario Cueto

"Ladies and gentleman please welcome to my Temple,Señor Jacob Hager Jr!"

Matt Striker

"Whoaaaa talk about a game changer!"

Vampiro

"I've heard a lot of good things about this guy Matt. From being an All American amateur background to being a former world champion. Glad to see him arrive here in Temple."

Come November

Dario Cueto

"Ladies and gentleman please welcome to my Temple,Señor Jacob Hager Jr!"

Matt Striker

"Whoaaaa talk about a game changer!"

Vampiro

"I've heard a lot of good things about this guy Matt. From being an All American amateur background to being a former world champion. Glad to see him arrive here in Temple."

I wouldn't mind seeing him in lu. And if it happens I hope he brings back a little of his goofy side

Either send him to Orlando or get rid of him and let him thrive somewhere else. TNA loves to pick up guys WWE let go and yes Lucha Underground would be a great place for him to use his amateur wrestling skills to his advantage. There is no one that is doing that there.

It seems like every time they finally started giving him the proper push and framework, they just stopped and blue-balled the guy. I don't blame him one bit for wanting the hell out at this point.

Archived