Triple H is Reportedly “The Most Frustrated Person” in WWE

Mr.Dreadful

Can't ask too much out of an old man that finds the Usos-Revival storyline fun lol. And yeah, I can imagine Triple H being frustrated witnessing his magnificent creations that took years to build go to waste in the main show.

The Firefly Fun House stuff is all Bray Wyatts idea. Bray is described is an absolute genius and he helps other wrestlers with their promos. Hes one of the best guys in the locker room.

Ahem. AOL, are you ready to eat your words? :shifty:
I mean it didn't good for me until the previous episode. But for now, I'll eat my words. It'll still end bittersweet however.

This was kinda hard to read because Im not one of those guys that likes to blame Vince for everything but...gahhhhdamn. I know there is still a genius somewhere in there because when things work, they *censored*ing work but the rarity of things actually working is not worth him sticking around to buck against logic and do things on a whim at the expense of the talent. Bro gotta go. There is no reason for every secondary show to be as good they are and then have the shows that are most accessible and pushed upon us be as hit or miss or downright bad as they are. I havent cared to watch full WWE shows in close to a month which sucks because I know Im not the only and I feel like theyll turn the general lack of interest into Kofis fault even though he has been consistently the most interesting thing for me.

This was kinda hard to read because Im not one of those guys that likes to blame Vince for everything but...gahhhhdamn. I know there is still a genius somewhere in there because when things work, they *censored*ing work but the rarity of things actually working is not worth him sticking around to buck against logic and do things on a whim at the expense of the talent. Bro gotta go. There is no reason for every secondary show to be as good they are and then have the shows that are most accessible and pushed upon us be as hit or miss or downright bad as they are. I havent cared to watch full WWE shows in close to a month which sucks because I know Im not the only and I feel like theyll turn the general lack of interest into Kofis fault even though he has been consistently the most interesting thing for me.

Vince is a business genius, but not a creative one. Perhaps he used to be and he can still have the odd moment of genius when it comes to creativity and story telling, but nah. Hes lost it.

Vince is a business genius, but not a creative one. Perhaps he used to be and he can still have the odd moment of genius when it comes to creativity and story telling, but nah. Hes lost it.

Yeah. I would say he's a genius by accident.

I mean...looking at WWE history they have done almost anything in some shape or form. Impossible to not have some gems in there.

You would think Vince would wonder why people are so happy in NXT and so unhappy to the main roster and wouldn't mind going back to NXT. Or why wrestling is heading towards a boom and half the roster is severely unhappy with the company in general.

You would think Vince would wonder why people are so happy in NXT and so unhappy to the main roster and wouldn't mind going back to NXT. Or why wrestling is heading towards a boom and half the roster is severely unhappy with the company in general.

He almost definitely thinks about that Im not sure how he cant, but hes too stubborn and set in his ways.

tbh Vince was never a creative genius, just a business/marketing genius. Many of WWE's best moments weren't results of his creativity, was it? It was the results of others' like Austin's, Hogan before coming back to WWE, and etc. Wrestlemania could be an exception as far as I know, but that's probably about it. I'd probably say Russo is far more of a creative genius.

I read that Vince was ready to drop the ball on Stone Cold at times throughout the Attitude era. Probably would have if not for WCW. Heck, Rock might not have ever changed over from Rocky Mavia.

Said it sometime ago that I've never felt as disconnected with WWE as I am these days and I still stand by it. This man has already driven the product into the ground and the shows are a real chore to sit through. There's no point in even getting invested in anything because you just know this senile fool will eventually ruin it like he's been doing for years. We just have to accept that it's gonna stay this way until he steps down... or worse. You can have all the brilliant ideas in the world, it's all meaningless if the person you report to is a *censored*ing control freak that hasn't adapted to the modern demands at all.

I actually agree with him being a business genius more than a creative genius. I think his savvy business moves have granted him the space to do whatever the hell he wants creatively, knowing that nothing can really hurt his money too much. He can do stupid shit all day knowing that complaining fans will still watch and engage with the product when it matters because we love wrestling and this is the most accessible product there is.

I shat on the diehard AEW fans but man I am glad they landed on a network that mostly everyone has. It could really be a true long lasting alternative if they know where everyone else went wrong.

I would say that Vince knows how to make money...to a fault.

Just as industrialists will expend all resources and leave the entire world a shittier place just to make as much money as possible...Vince does the same thing with an entertainment product...to the point of it barely managing to remain entertaining at all.

This exact article got reposted pretty much on Forbes. Which I think is a pretty big platform? I don't think WWE would want something like low morale to be out there like that, no? Would be interesting to see something happen now, but I doubt it.

Archived