3066 replies to this topic

#2341 Dont Feed The Parasprites

Dont Feed The Parasprites

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 970 posts
  • Gamertag: TheBoxyGhost

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:05 PM

I bought the pack and my PS4 says it's installed but when I go in-game I don't see any of them

#2342 King Nova

King Nova

Legend

• Members
  • 5,759 posts
  • SEN (PS3): OhSoNoVa

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:14 PM

Close the application, and start the game back up. Theyll be there.

#2343 HM026

HM026

Opener

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • SEN (PS3): HM026

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:15 PM

Hope they fix this soon...like, today.

Little question: So how do I install the pack without damaging my save data on the ps4? I know this was a thing with wwe 2k15.

When you download it, go all the way back to the start screen and press start. But it's probably safer to download it from the store before starting up the game.

Thanks

#2344 HiryuMK

HiryuMK

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:22 PM

I hope they fix the Season Pass problem today and not have to wait next week to get the FS pack for free.

Edited by HiryuMK, 26 January 2016 - 09:22 PM.

#2345 King Nova

King Nova

Legend

• Members
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:24 PM

Someone pointed out in that 2K Forums topic that was just posted about the 7.99 thing and they acknowledged it and said theyre working with Sony on it and hope to have it fixed ASAP

#2346 Bushy.

Bushy.

"The Bad Guy" Triple X

• Members
  • 17,827 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bushysowavvey

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:27 PM

Yeah. Like an idiot I spent 8 bucks on it. Will they refund us?

#2347 ........

Lower Midcard

• Banned
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:32 PM

And i think im uninstalling this trash game from my hard drive. Nothing ever works right. Patches and DLC breaks the game even more. Smh im to the point where i miss THQ.....

#2348 Oldsie

Oldsie

• Members
  • 8,060 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Ask

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:37 PM

Yeah, I had to pay too. *censored*ing hell.

#2349 King Nova

King Nova

Legend

• Members
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:38 PM

2K has done much more for us than THQ ever did. When are people gonna realize that no game is ever going to be perfect? Technology and code is so much more advanced its not like the old days. Atleast 2K acknowledges the problems at hands and tries to quickly fix shit.

#2350 JDavis

JDavis

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:42 PM

2K has done much more for us than THQ ever did. When are people gonna realize that no game is ever going to be perfect? Technology and code is so much more advanced its not like the old days. Atleast 2K acknowledges the problems at hands and tries to quickly fix shit.

One thing ive learned from a good portion(not all) of the online wrestling community in general is they will never be happy and always have to blow something way out of proportion. Its just a need to feel heard and seen honestly. Every issue with the game, the show, the network, the wrestler,etc becomes the worst issue ever and unacceptable.

#2351 ........

Lower Midcard

• Banned
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:44 PM

But atleast THQs Crap works most of the time. And aint as much as a bug fest as 2k

#2352 G.M.P

G.M.P

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 19,732 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:45 PM

But atleast THQs Crap works most of the time. And aint as much as a bug fest as 2k

lolwut? Did you actually play the THQ games? They were FAR buggier than 2Ks stuff.

#2353 JDavis

JDavis

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:47 PM

Mine has officially switched to free

#2354 Bushy.

Bushy.

"The Bad Guy" Triple X

• Members
  • 17,827 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bushysowavvey

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:48 PM

Mine has officially switched to free

Really?

#2355 King Nova

King Nova

Legend

• Members
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:49 PM

lolwut? Did you actually play the THQ games? They were FAR buggier than 2Ks stuff.

Lmao THQs games were awful bug wise. Freeze glitches anyone? Unblockable move exploits? The list goes on. I know youre upset, and if you wanna delete the game go ahead thats your perrogative but this game is a gem compared to the shit THQ fed us

#2356 G.M.P

G.M.P

• Members
  • 19,732 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:51 PM

Lmao THQs games were awful bug wise. Freeze glitches anyone? Unblockable move exploits? The list goes on. I know youre upset, and if you wanna delete the game go ahead thats your perrogative but this game is a gem compared to the shit THQ fed us

I mean yeah 2K games have their fair share of issues, but it's like a bug-free heaven compared to the days where I couldn't go a day without a THQ WWE game hard-crashing my system for gods sake.

Every time I hear someone say 2K games are worse bug-wise than THQ, I have the unstoppable urge to force them to sit down and try playing Smackdown VS Raw 2008.

#2357 flooid

flooid

New Talent

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:53 PM

Seems like it's fixed

#2358 King Nova

King Nova

Legend

• Members
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:54 PM

They fixed it. Just downloaded it for free. I closed the game out and went into the actual psn store and found it, the thumbnail showed 7.99 but when i went to the page it just said download for me, and not Buy 7.99

#2359 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Ska Madness

• Members
  • 33,864 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:54 PM

Working for me now.

#2360 G.M.P

G.M.P

• Members
  • 19,732 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:59 PM

Looks like I might've lucked out. Downloaded and installed the pack, but universe mode doesn't seem messed up. Yet.