WWE 2K16 Soundtrack released!

Michael Prettyboy J

Speaking of The Terminator, what's his theme song going to be? The Terminator theme is iconic, so would be weird if they give him some weird generic music or song (though he did exit the bar in the opening scene in T2 to "Bad to the Bone").

The best soundtrack in a WWE game still remains to be Smackdown vs. Raw 2007.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after listening to the other songs, looks I'll be keeping Rebel Yell, Deep Six, A Little More, Youth Gone Wild, Heavydirtysoul, Till It's Gone, Heavy is the Head, and Transmission. Pretty good soundtrack this year, imo.

Much better than 2K15's.

Wasn't really hard to accomplish that. >_>

So after listening to the other songs, looks I'll be keeping Rebel Yell, Deep Six, A Little More, Youth Gone Wild, Heavydirtysoul, Till It's Gone, Heavy is the Head, and Transmission. Pretty good soundtrack this year, imo.

Much better than 2K15's.

Wasn't really hard to accomplish that. >_>

HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA WE DEM BOYZ

I'm sure it will be the "duh-duh-duhduhduh" Terminator theme. Why wouldn't it be? Obviously they have the licensing down for having the Terminator franchise tied in with the game.

Things have been done in this franchise that defy explanation. Like having a "WCW" theme for WWE 12 but with everyone in their WWE attires, giving us long haired Eddie Guerrero in WWE 2K14 instead of short hair, having Tazz in SvR 07 and 09, but not in 08 which was ECW themed. I really could go on but I just don't feel like it. All I'm saying is if Arnold came with no Terminator music it wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

Only recognize Rebel Yell. Seeing as PS4 users can play music while playing a game the soundtrack means little to me. Still, pretty cool to see Rebel Yell there.

I am surprised they didn't include "Rise" from this year's WrestleMania. I liked that song.

Same, on both accounts.

I am so *censored*ing hype over "Heavy Is The Head" by Zac Brown Band. When the song came out i fell in love with it instantly, it fits a fighter/wrestler so good and is badass especially with Cornell on it. Gonna give it to my caw if possible for sure

I didn't know the majority of them, only It's Tricky, Heavy Is The Head, and Rebel Yell. I pretty much hated the rest though and in my opinion it's just as bad as last year, just a different type of bad.

Archived