Hogan out means NWO Out?

Rangers24Cally

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing I could see with Test would be either the Corporation in 99 as mentioned above or the Test/Stacey thing with Austin in 2003 (though it was just a segment and pointless being in)

Hurricane defiantly for Rock in 03 with Austin interfering.

I hope they don't take Hogan's moves out! Does anyone think after Hogan does his kiss ass public apology, that maybe they'll add him back, even if it's DLC? All of this is stupid. I'm not supporting his racist remarks but come on, he didn't make them in public. It's because all of that shit in South Carolina where that guy killed those innocent black people at church, which I sympathize for them and their suffering. Taking Hogan out for making racist remarks? What about all of the racism/stereotypes WWF/WWE has been using for years on their television product? It does't bother me but I think it sucks for Hogan to have everything he's worked for taken from him just because he said some stupid shit.

I hope his HOF spot is yanked too.

I hope they don't take Hogan's moves out! Does anyone think after Hogan does his kiss ass public apology, that maybe they'll add him back, even if it's DLC? All of this is stupid. I'm not supporting his racist remarks but come on, he didn't make them in public. It's because all of that shit in South Carolina where that guy killed those innocent black people at church, which I sympathize for them and their suffering. Taking Hogan out for making racist remarks? What about all of the racism/stereotypes WWF/WWE has been using for years on their television product? It does't bother me but I think it sucks for Hogan to have everything he's worked for taken from him just because he said some stupid shit.

Then yank warrior (homophobic rants and slurs), pat patterson (Child molester), and donald trump (racist slurs) too.

WWE Hall of Famers- The one's that have done some *censored*ed up shit...

Abdullah the Butcher- purposely cut someone else while knowing he had hepatitis

Booker T.- convicted felon for armed robbery

Carlos Colon- supposedly knew about the planned murder of Bruiser Brody prior to the event

Donald Trump- racist

Dusty Rhodes- racist remarks made towards jobbers throughout 80's

Eddie Guerrero- known illegal drug abuser

Greg Valentine- racist, look up the WWF aired interview where he calls JYD a greasy black man

Hacksaw Jim Duggan- arrested for drugs back in the 80's

Iron Sheik- does illegal drugs on camera quite often, talks about raping men, women and children anally

Jake Roberts- crackhead

Jerry Lawler- known to have slept with several teenage girls throughout the years between the ages of 12 and 16

Jimmy Snuka- murdered girlfriend at hotel while Vince covered it up

Mike Tyson- convicted rapist

Mr. T- racist as hell unless your his mama

Pat Patterson- been accused several times of forcing sexual advances in exchange for a push to upcoming talent

Razor Ramon- murder

Ric Flair- accused for all kinds of crazy shit including racism

Steve Austin- beat his ex wife on several occasions and was charged

The Von Erichs- all well know drug abusers that 4 out of 5, committed suicide

What about all the talent that aren't in the HOF that have had drug issues, racist issues, etc...

Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, RVD, MVP, Michael Hayes called Mark Henry the N word to his face and only got suspended... do the research.

So, the WWE fired Hogan over racist remarks because they didn't wanna be associated with racism, which I understand and agree. But look at the big picture, there's tons of screwed up people working there and they're nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

Don't know how legit this account is, earlier this month he posted this.

insidenews_zpsaxmljzyh.png

Man, with your avatar, the first thing that came to my head was Owen Hart but then I saw the ''s'' and realized it about Kevin Owens. :(

For what it's worth, this person also stated that the Hart Foundation would be in. Although, that could simply be Bret, Neidhart, Pillman, and Bulldog while skipping any moments that included Owen.

nWo sucked anyway, no loss there. But I don't think we'll see Hogan's moves be removed... Benoit's moves weren't removed, were they? Not even his taunt.

They definitely were removed. There were even hacks to add them back in.

This going to suck without nWo, hopefully they quickly change and make The Wolfpac

The Wolfpac would actually be pretty cool and fresh, They can change Hall&Nash's attire colors with the studio(although Nash needs the wolf shirt in his entrance)and make Wolpac Savage and Sting duplicates then just add the theme and tron video

Archived